A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Huy Tran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wesley H. Tran practice?
- Dr. Wesley Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Tran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Downey, CA.
See Downey Orthopedic Surgeons.