Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
by Mario on May 29th, 2015

Best doctor I've had in years.

May 16th, 2015

Nice doctor with a comfortable bedside manner. I sent other people to him who also like him and his office.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Mike on Feb 7th, 2015

He made me feel at ease and spent time explaining my condition. I truly appreciate a doctor that is this thorough and nice.

I'm keeping my doctor show details I'm keeping my doctor
Dec 18th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Vaughn's for several years. I had seen him in Tucson and still see him after he moved to Phoenix. He has treated me like family and cares. His new office at Thunderbird is clean, modern and was able to draw my labs. I was also able to get another study at his office. It's nice to get full care and I am glad to keep my doctor.

A nice compassionate doctor show details A nice compassionate doctor
by j. s. on Mar 14th, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. Vaughn has taken care of my family the past decade and has been there when we need him. He is the best doctor that I've ever had with a nice clea ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
One of the best doctors i've been to show details One of the best doctors i've been to
by t. s. on Mar 4th, 2013

Dr. Vaughn took time to listen and ordered appropriate tests leading to a diagnosis that I wasn't aware that I had. He took time explaining and giving me the right information for me to have a better life.

keep looking show details keep looking
Feb 19th, 2013

Vaughn asked if I had a girlfriend, to which I replied that I'm homosexual. He gave me a very concerned look. He then ordered a full STD panel. At the same time he immediately put me on antibiotics because he suspected Syphilis (despite no characteristic symptoms, and despite a history of stomach problems). The STD tests came back completely negative, so I'm never going back there. He also failed to inform me about the serious side effects of a certain medication. Note about vitals.com: I can't use the 3-letter word for homosexual because it's "profanity".

one of the best doctors i've seen show details one of the best doctors i've seen
Sep 22nd, 2012

I went through severel doctors and was misdiagnosed through the years. Dr. Vaughn diagnosed me with a rare condition that doctors before had missed. My quality of life has improved with treatment and I can now live a happier longer life.

Edward Wigley show details Edward Wigley
Oct 20th, 2011

One of the best primary care doctors I've ever had. It's easy to make an appointment and I have never waited over 5 minutes to see him. He's a great listener and very compassionate.

very pleased show details very pleased
Jan 19th, 2011

I went to Dr. Vaughn for a difficult medical and personal issue. He made me feel at ease without judgement and helped me to get through it physically.

great care show details great care
Jan 18th, 2011

I've been to a few Dr.'s over the years and Dr. Vaughn is one of the best.

Excellent care provided show details Excellent care provided
by jd on Jan 18th, 2011

I have had a few doctors over the past 10 years and have found Dr. Vaughn and his staff the best i've ever had.

Oct 14th, 2010

Pleasant visit and an acurrate diagnosis. The office has the latest emr and nice staff.

i highly recommend him show details i highly recommend him
by tg on Oct 13th, 2010

Dr vaughn has cared for me for years and i wouldn't go to anyone else. He is compassionate and knowledgeable. His office is updated and relaxing.

great office show details great office
Oct 10th, 2010

Been going to Dr. Vaughn for yearsand I and patients that i have referred to him have found him personable yet professional.

by disappointed!! on Oct 20th, 2009

look around!! will will find much better and compassion!!