inactive

Wesley G Wilson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 28th, 2012
Lady at front desk!!
The lady that is at the desk when you first come in the door is very rude and does not deserve to work with the public!!! Your job is not to be a security guard just a front desk clerk!!!!! This really should be looked into!!

July 28th, 2011
I have an impatient 10 year old daughter and even she doesn't mind going to my doctors appointment with me. She loves the staff

June 24th, 2011
Dr. Wilson has been great - go my blood pressure on target the first go around with med's. He really helps me work with my insurance deductible and limits

January 13th, 2011
We have been seeing Dr. Wilson since 2005 when we moved to Forney. Great bedside manner and has help with medication by providing some samples.

October 22nd, 2010
Great caring doctor and staff
Our family has been with Dr. Wilson since 1997, need I say more.He takes the time to know you/family and gives you quality care.He also respects you and your time. We've had to wait in all these years (with two boys) may-be 3-4 times, and then the wait was 15-20 minutes. Then he takes the time it take with you.

August 31st, 2010
Not very personable! Seems to be only interested in the money rather than caring for the patient! the only advantage is that there are weekend appointments and close to residents of Forney. Every time i've received a bill it's been incorrect and I've had to call. The office receptionist treats you as a criminal when you come into the building. The last time i was in the office they got me mixed up with a patient with a similar name. I just don't have confidence in them.

April 16th, 2010
He is an excellent doctor. He comes in and sits down to talk to you. He takes his time and does not hurry or rush you at all. He is very caring. I recommend him to everyone I know or meet.