A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Witteles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Witteles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Witteles graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Witteles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Holbrook Witteles MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley H. Witteles practice?
- Dr. Wesley Witteles has 9 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Witteles practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Livermore, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and Mountain View, CA.
See Livermore Internists, Livermore Hematologists, and Livermore Oncologists.