A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Witteles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Witteles
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Witteles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Witteles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Witteles graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Witteles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Holbrook Witteles MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley H. Witteles practice?
- Dr. Wesley Witteles has 9 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Witteles practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Livermore, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and Mountain View, CA.
See Livermore Internists, Livermore Hematologists, and Livermore Oncologists.