Learn more about Dr. Wesley Witteles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Witteles
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Witteles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Witteles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Witteles graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Witteles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Holbrook Witteles MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley H. Witteles practice?
- Dr. Wesley Witteles has 9 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Witteles practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Livermore, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and Mountain View, CA.
See Livermore Internists, Livermore Hematologists, and Livermore Oncologists.