A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Yapor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Yapor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Yapor, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yapor graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yapor has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Yamil Yapor MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wesley Y. Yapor practice?
- Dr. Wesley Yapor has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Yapor practices Neurological Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.