A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Zeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Zeger, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley George Zeger DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wesley G. Zeger practice?
- Dr. Wesley Zeger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Zeger practices Emergency Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Emergency Physicians.