A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wessam Labib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wessam Labib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labib
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Labib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wessam Labib, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Labib graduated from El Minya University, El Minya, Egypt 2000. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Labib has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wessam Labib MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wessam Labib practice?
- Dr. Wessam Labib has 1 office location.
Dr. Wessam Labib practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians and Loma Linda Geriatric Doctors.