Learn more about Dr. Wessam Labib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wessam Labib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labib
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Labib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wessam Labib, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Labib graduated from El Minya University, El Minya, Egypt 2000. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Labib has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wessam Labib MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wessam Labib practice?
- Dr. Wessam Labib has 1 office location.
Dr. Wessam Labib practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Primary Care Doctors and Loma Linda Geriatric Doctors.