Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Westbrook Kaplan
Dr. Westbrook Kaplan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with Spring Valley Hospital, Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Westbrook Kaplan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Westbrook Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Muhammad Shafique
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi28
Dr. Fuzhan Parhizgar
Internal Medicine, Residency
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi8