A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Westley Raborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Westley Raborn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raborn graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raborn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Westley Eugene Raborn DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Westley E. Raborn practice?
- Dr. Westley Raborn has 1 office location.
Dr. Westley Raborn practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Family Physicians and Mesquite General Practitioners.