A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Fuller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Fuller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Westwood Fuller MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. R W. Fuller practice?
- Dr. R Fuller has 1 office location.
- Dr. R Fuller practices Diagnostic Radiology near North Chesterfield, VA.