A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wha Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wha Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wha Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wha Joon Lee MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Wha J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Wha Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wha Lee practices Otolaryngology near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Rockwall, TX.
See Greenville Otolaryngologists.