A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wheaton Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wheaton Wood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wheaton Wood, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Wood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Appalachian Behavioral healthcare System, Southeast Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wheaton Bissell Wood MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wheaton B. Wood practice?
- Dr. Wheaton Wood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wheaton Wood practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near McConnelsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Coshocton, OH and Zanesville, OH.
See McConnelsville Psychiatrists.