A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Curry is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curry
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Curry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Curry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Curry practice?
- Dr. Robert Curry has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Curry practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Family Physicians and Gainesville Internists.