inactive

Whitfield Knapple MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 22nd, 2016
Long wait but it looks like it was worth it
He is an excellent doctor and did great with my procedure. But I did wait 2 hours over what was expected. Not sure why this was or why its a normal thing for him. But I'm only hours after my procedure but it went well as far as I can tell. Also loved the staff he had.

December 14th, 2015
Questionable?
Maybe, it would be more accurate to take an average from the 10 "written" reviews below this one to get and idea of this guy's rating...rather than all the "anonymous" ratings above, as you have no idea who anonymous ratings come from(?) One theme seems for certain in many of the written reviews there is a lack of promptness...and by hours sometimes. Yeah, I know I've been a patient that had to wait a long time prior to a procedure too.

November 20th, 2015
Still waiting for procedure... 2 hour delay. Seems like the norm for this guy.

March 15th, 2015
Changed Rating On My Previous Review!!!
I saw that the overall rating on my original review that i worte awhile ago awhile ago had been "changed" from the over-all score of "3" that I had originally given it to a "4" now. How could that have happened(?); when I never went back and changed it on my own??? Was it upgraded for some reason? At any rate it makes me kind of suspicious. I am getting more and more wary of some of these sites where anonymous ratings can be given "without" a review, as you have no way of knowing "WHO" actually submitted the rating. Hey, it could be a friend or family member of the doctor/healthcare provider who is just trying to help boost ratings to help "promote" business. That is why I am giving a 'rating' of a "1" now, after seeing how my review had been changed from my original rating of "3" to a "4". Yeah, I too had l-o-n-g waits a couple of times!...over an hour and a half! Signed, Suspicious of "some" these ratings

March 10th, 2015
Unprofessional to make patients and their drivers wait OVER two and a half hours

March 10th, 2015
Still waiting after 2.5 hours at surgery center for procedure!!!!!!!!!!!! Ridiculous!!

September 10th, 2014
Be Wary....
Be wary of some of these sites that give awards to health care providers as there can be competition among the providers to get "good" reviews for their own benefits and help boost their business and profits. Some may even prompt patients, friends and family members to help boost their ratings. Been to this practice several times and had long waits many a time. One was prior to a medical procedure too.

August 28th, 2014
Dr. Knapple and his staff were more than helpful with a great bedside manner.

November 1st, 2013
Agree with Reviewer from May 21st, 2012---there are long waits. Waited over an hour and a half twice.

May 21st, 2012
walked out after an hour and a half wait

September 19th, 2010
this is the guy!
I had Dr. Knapple recommended to me by a gastro surgical tools sales rep who knows all the GI guys in this region of the country. He said Knapple is the best in the LR area and he was right!