A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Whitney Calkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Whitney Calkins is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Whitney Calkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calkins graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Calkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Whitney Reed Calkins MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Whitney R. Calkins practice?
- Dr. Whitney Calkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Whitney Calkins practices Family Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See South Burlington Family Physicians.