Learn more about Dr. Whitney Calkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Whitney Calkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calkins
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Calkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Whitney Calkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calkins graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Calkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Whitney Calkins MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Whitney Calkins practice?
- Dr. Whitney Calkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Whitney Calkins practices Family Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Family Physicians.