Learn more about Dr. Whitney Calkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Whitney Calkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calkins
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Whitney Calkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calkins graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Calkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Whitney Calkins MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Whitney Calkins practice?
- Dr. Whitney Calkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Whitney Calkins practices Family Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Family Physicians.