Family Physicians

Fletcher Allen Health Care
3 Timber Ln
South Burlington, VT 05403
802-847-8500
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Reg. Appt.  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2014

She is really rude and unfriendly. I think she has no bedside manner. It was awkward talking to her with her rude attitude. It made me feel like I had done something wrong. unprofessional.

Aug 4th, 2014

Horrible "doctor"! Cares far more about her appearance and title than her patients. Beware.

Feb 17th, 2013

The doctor was the least patient-friendly doctor I have seen. She was not empathetic in the least, and did not show any compassion or much knowledge of the condition I saw her for. She is very by-the-books rule-oriented dr. who would be better off in some other profession that does not require care and empathy.

Nov 12th, 2012

Dr. Caulkins sits in front of the computer and looks up information. She does not seems very educated/knowledgeable. I wonder where she received her degree/education. She is pleasant but does not seems to know much.

|  Worst Dr. in VT. Cares more about Job than Patient.  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

I saw Dr. Calkins during a very trying time of my life. She was my "doctor" while I got injured at work. Worked to resolve the issue based on those circumstances. I had to leave work due to injury. And then, when I needed a letter for Workers Compensation, she said there was not enough proof.

Sep 9th, 2011

Unable to diagnose problems on several occasions leading to more serious problemsUnwilling to act on agreed upon treatmentNot knowledgeable of other medical professional's testsUnable to coordinate appropriate tests and treatments with other medical professionals