A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Whitney Chouteau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Whitney Chouteau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Whitney Chouteau, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chouteau graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Chouteau has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Whitney Leigh Chouteau DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Whitney L. Chouteau practice?
- Dr. Whitney Chouteau has 1 office location.
Dr. Whitney Chouteau practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Physiatrists and Irving Pain Management Doctors.