Dr. Whitney Chouteau DO Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 10 reviews

October 15th, 2016
Brilliant,caring and efficient
Dr Choteau impressed me from my very first visit four years ago as she took the time to explain the difference between addiction and dependency to medications which was of great concern to me. She addressed and continues to address all of my pain management needs in a manner to bring me the utmost possible comfort and quality in my life. Your first appointment may be several weeks out however following appointments are never difficult to secure. Her office runs with a respect for her patients time. If your appointment is at ten o'clck, you better be there BY ten o'clock because they run on time there is no long wait in the exam room either. She has done several procedures on me and I literally trust her with my life. The cherry on top is she is a truly kind person with a quick wit and I feel comfortable discussing ANYTHING with her. Wait are you waiting for...GO...CALL...make your appointment!😊

July 27th, 2015
Very knowledgable and kind
Honestly,the best physician I have ever seen. I have had RA and Lupus for ten years and have seen multiple doctors but she is the best. Extremely efficient,knowledgable,up to date on current treatments,very kind hearted,listens without making you feel rushed and if your appointment is at ten oclock you better be there at ten! I have not waited longer than 3-5 minutes before being called back by the nurse and after the nurse takes your vitals Dr Chouteau is there directly afterwards. She has helped me immensely and I feel so blessed to have her on my team.

March 22nd, 2015
My Wife Loves Dr Whitney
Dr. Chouteau has helped my wife to reduce and finally eliminate the pain medication that she was taking. While being very considerate of her pain levels, she was able to slowly reduce her medications.

September 11th, 2014
Intelligent, caring and tenacious
Dr Chouteau exhibits a wonderful bedside manner with a very positive attitude that is infectious. She addresses your needs and responsibly prescribes appropriate care without over medicating. She is willing to explain her findings. I've never felt as though she didn't believe me which is a pleasant change from many physicians practicing today. I highly recommend her.

September 9th, 2013
grt doctor
Don't know what these other patients are talking about but I found her very caring,did not push shots on me and her staff is great.

June 4th, 2013
Dr. Chouteau spent time with me and listened to my problems. The staff was very attentive and very professional I am so glad I went to her.

April 18th, 2013
review
This was the worst doctor I ever saw. She knew I was in pain and I had proof to back it up and said I was fine. Don't waste ur time with her.

February 9th, 2013
Welcoming Experience With Every Visit
Dr. Chouteau is very informative and approachable. She actually has time to LISTEN when needed. I've never felt rushed in her office. She suggests a plan to start with, then offers alternatives if necessary. I believe appointment/wait times are so on point because she's very strict about tardiness.

February 3rd, 2012
Dr chouteau
She is an ok doctor I didn't have any problems with her per se she was reluctant to give meds yes. She tries to push the injections but her office staff leaves something to be desired

October 12th, 2011
She is not a pain management doctor so don't even think she will help you or give you a script. She said nothing is really wrong with you when I have documents to back it up.