Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist

Very knowledgable and kind show details Very knowledgable and kind
by Janet Klingbeil on Jul 27th, 2015

Honestly,the best physician I have ever seen. I have had RA and Lupus for ten years and have seen multiple doctors but she is the best. Extremely efficient,knowledgable,up to date on current treatments,very kind hearted,listens without making you feel rushed and if your appointment is at ten oclock you better be there at ten! I have not waited longer than 3-5 minutes before being called back by the nurse and after the nurse takes your vitals Dr Chouteau is there directly afterwards. She has helped me immensely and I feel so blessed to have her on my team.

My Wife Loves Dr Whitney show details My Wife Loves Dr Whitney
by Mike H. on Mar 22nd, 2015

Dr. Chouteau has helped my wife to reduce and finally eliminate the pain medication that she was taking. While being very considerate of her pain levels, she was able to slowly reduce her medications.

Intelligent, caring and tenacious show details Intelligent, caring and tenacious
by Janet J Klingbeil on Sep 11th, 2014

Dr Chouteau exhibits a wonderful bedside manner with a very positive attitude that is infectious. She addresses your needs and responsibly prescribes appropriate care without over medicating. She is willing to explain her findings. I've never felt as though she didn't believe me which is a pleasant change from many physicians practicing today. I highly recommend her.

grt doctor show details grt doctor
by Kaye K on Sep 9th, 2013

Don't know what these other patients are talking about but I found her very caring,did not push shots on me and her staff is great.

by Garry W. on Jun 4th, 2013

Dr. Chouteau spent time with me and listened to my problems. The staff was very attentive and very professional I am so glad I went to her.

review show details review
by anonymous on Apr 18th, 2013

This was the worst doctor I ever saw. She knew I was in pain and I had proof to back it up and said I was fine. Don't waste ur time with her.

Welcoming Experience With Every Visit show details Welcoming Experience With Every Visit
by LaTrel J. on Feb 9th, 2013

Dr. Chouteau is very informative and approachable. She actually has time to LISTEN when needed. I've never felt rushed in her office. She suggests a plan to start with, then offers alternatives if necessary. I believe appointment/wait times are so on point because she's very strict about tardiness.

Dr chouteau show details Dr chouteau
Feb 3rd, 2012

She is an ok doctor I didn't have any problems with her per se she was reluctant to give meds yes. She tries to push the injections but her office staff leaves something to be desired

Oct 12th, 2011

She is not a pain management doctor so don't even think she will help you or give you a script. She said nothing is really wrong with you when I have documents to back it up.