Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Intelligent, caring and tenacious  |  show details
by Janet J Klingbeil on Sep 11th, 2014

Dr Chouteau exhibits a wonderful bedside manner with a very positive attitude that is infectious. She addresses your needs and responsibly prescribes appropriate care without over medicating. She is willing to explain her findings. I've never felt as though she didn't believe me which is a pleasant change from many physicians practicing today. I highly recommend her.

|  grt doctor  |  show details
by Kaye K on Sep 9th, 2013

Don't know what these other patients are talking about but I found her very caring,did not push shots on me and her staff is great.

|  show details
by Garry W. on Jun 4th, 2013

Dr. Chouteau spent time with me and listened to my problems. The staff was very attentive and very professional I am so glad I went to her.

|  review  |  show details
by anonymous on Apr 18th, 2013

This was the worst doctor I ever saw. She knew I was in pain and I had proof to back it up and said I was fine. Don't waste ur time with her.

|  Welcoming Experience With Every Visit  |  show details
by LaTrel J. on Feb 9th, 2013

Dr. Chouteau is very informative and approachable. She actually has time to LISTEN when needed. I've never felt rushed in her office. She suggests a plan to start with, then offers alternatives if necessary. I believe appointment/wait times are so on point because she's very strict about tardiness.

|  Dr chouteau  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

She is an ok doctor I didn't have any problems with her per se she was reluctant to give meds yes. She tries to push the injections but her office staff leaves something to be desired

|  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

She is not a pain management doctor so don't even think she will help you or give you a script. She said nothing is really wrong with you when I have documents to back it up.