Dr. Whitney Dixon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Whitney Dixon?

Posted on April 19th, 2016

Dr. Dixon is very thorough and very easy to talk to. She is very knowledgeable. I really, really like her. I work in health care and have seen lots of health care providers. She is one of the best!

I do not recommend her

Posted on December 21st, 2015

Whitney performed multiple procedures and one surgery on me and NONE of them went well. In some cases it was due to Whitney's last minute preparation, not reviewing prior procedures, and rushed scheduling. A simple 2hour laparoscopic hysterectomy ended up almost 3 times longer with a perforated bladder and an abdominal incision, resulting in 3 days in the hospital and a catheter for 10 days after that. Do not go to her.

Posted on October 15th, 2015

I really enjoy Dr. Dioxins personality , furthermore her sense of humor is great and makes the office visit a bit more relaxing. Never change a thing you have a great thing going on. Plus your friendly and great staff is a bonus.

Disappointed

Posted on May 5th, 2015

She was rude, hurried, misdiagnosed the problem, unable to talk to her at all, the staff was the same

Posted on December 26th, 2013

She screamed at me on the phone...omg, I was changing docs, but after reading what others have read, I can't run fast enough...

Stay Away!

Posted on December 17th, 2013

This office is about the billing and not patient care and/or respect. The worst experience in a doctors office I could ever imagine having. Stay Away!

BEST

Posted on July 8th, 2013

Dr. Dixon is by far one of the BEST physicians I have had the pleasure to meet and is HANDS DOWN THE BEST GYNECOLOGIST you will ever find. She is personable, professional, gentle, and knowledgeable all at the same time. I came to her with a problem previously misdiagnosed and she was immediately sympathetic and proactive to get my issues resolved - which she did in a very timely manner. Her facility is extremely clean and comfortable (one of the most well-decorated physicians offices I have ever been to...not a necessity but certainly a plus!) and her staff are very professional and friendly. I recommend Dr. Dixon to absolutely anyone -- for routine exams as well as more complicated problems. Go to her, you'll thank me later :)

Posted on May 29th, 2012

Incredibly intelligent and straightforward.

Posted on February 14th, 2012

This was my worst experience - EVER - with a doctor period. If I could have given negative stars - I would have.

I recommend her often

Posted on September 11th, 2011

I am very surprised at some of the negative comments, as I have always had (10+ years) a positive experience with Dr. Dixon. She is thorough, attentive, never "heavy handed", and patient. As a health care professional myself, I appreciate not only this physician herself, but her welcoming staff as well, and I feel she brings integrity and caring into her practice.

Never, ever had a better doctor!

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

I started seeing Dr. Dixon approximately 10 years ago. At first, one might be a little intimidated by her style...she is up front, truthful, caring, and does not stop at just a pap smear. Dr. Dixon involves the whole woman in her approach. When a test is ordered, the resulting documents do not just go in the file, she actually reviews them and communicates the results and what it means to your health. I recommend her to every woman I know!

Relaxed

Posted on May 19th, 2010

I am shy. Dr. Dixon is not, and she makes you feel like nothing you could say would shock her, therefore this is the right doc for me. I want to be able to tell her the real story with all the details. I would feel intimidated or embarassed around anyone else. She has a very casual, relaxed style. Some people would not like that, but for me it works!