A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Whitney Dunlap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Whitney Dunlap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Whitney Dunlap, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunlap graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Whitney Anne-Elizabeth Dunlap MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Whitney A. Dunlap practice?
- Dr. Whitney Dunlap has 3 office locations.
Dr. Whitney Dunlap practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Jacksonville Allergists and Jacksonville Pediatricians.