A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Whitney High:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Whitney High, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Whitney High, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. High graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. High has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Whitney Alan High MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Whitney A. High practice?
- Dr. Whitney High has 6 office locations.
Dr. Whitney High practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Englewood, CO.
See Aurora Dermatologists.