A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Whitney Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Whitney Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Whitney Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Whitney Jones MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Whitney Jones practice?
- Dr. Whitney Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Whitney Jones practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Gastroenterologists.