Dr. Whitney Fose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Whitney Fose?

July 7th, 2012

Extremely Rude Doctor

My appointment was very early in the morning. After 50 minutes waiting, I was told by the doctor that I could reschedule the appointment. It's clear enough that she doesn't really care the patients at all. Never saw a doctor like that. By the way, no one explained to us why we had to wait so long. No apologies!

February 4th, 2012

THE BEST OF THE BEST

Being a mother of four and one of my children being a premature baby, I am very selective with doctors.Dr. Whitney McCall is THE BEST..it is very difficult to find a doctor of her caliber. We have been seeing her for several years and she is very thorough and her bed side manner is phenomenal.I have recommended quite a few of my friends and they could not be happier.Rest assured if you are looking for a Pediatrician, Dr. Whitney McCall is the best out there.Happy 2012

June 16th, 2011

I randomly chose Dr. McCall when I was pregnant, and I am so happy with my unplanned decision (and I don't mean my daughter). Dr. McCall is personable, bright, caring and straight to the point.

Childhood Asthma