Dr. Whitney Sharp DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2017
Efficient and informative
Dr. Sharp has always been efficient, to the point, and sympathetic to concerns with options to tackle them depending on the patient's comfort. I appreciate her ability to quickly gauge the needs of the patient and move forward without missing a beat on a change up in the current plan.

August 5th, 2016
kind and compassionate
I feel very comfortable with Dr Sharp, she is kind, caring, knowledgeable and I feel very confident of her knowledge and expertise in her field. She I'd by far my favorite doctor.

January 21st, 2014
Worst experience ever!
This was the absolute worst experience I have ever had at a Dr's office ever! Dr Sharp was in a hurry and exam included, spent maybe a whopping 5 minutes with me. She didn't explain what she was doing or ask if I had any questions. Her nurse was typing in her Ipad and leaning over the instruments that were unwrapped and she used on me. I have never experienced such a low standard of care. Do not go to this Dr, she is terrible.

November 26th, 2013
Outstanding Practice and Doctors, Dr. Whitney Sharp
I have been attending this OB-GYN practice for over 2.5 years and have loved every physician I have met. Dr. Whitney Sharp, I have to say stands out the most to me and who I have seen more than any of the other physicians at this practice. I have to praise her for her outstanding work as a doctor. She is very attentive to what I have to say and truly helps me and makes me feel very comfortable when I'm there for my visits. She is always professional and happy when I see her. I truly am blessed to have found this practice and to have met all the physicians that work there.

November 19th, 2012
I went to this doctor because I was having extrememly painful cramps. She told me that this was normal and that I should start taking tylenol 3 days before my cycle. I explained to her that this did not work and she said keep trying. I then went to a different doctor and found out that I had a cyst on my ovaries that could prevent me from having children. I do not think Whitney Sharp listens to her patients.

May 21st, 2012
Not Happy
I explained to this doctor that my cramps are extrememly painful and I miss days of work each month. I also told her that I have been put on mutliple types of birth control to ease the pain and that nothing works. I asked this doctor for help and she told me that all she could do for me was put me on a different type of birth control. She kept talking over me and not paying attention to anyting I had to say. One week later I went to a new doctor and found out that I have cysts on my ovaries that had to be removed immediately to keep from causing any other damage.

March 13th, 2017