A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Whitney Snowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Whitney Snowman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Whitney Snowman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Snowman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Snowman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Whitney Ross Snowman MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Whitney R. Snowman practice?
- Dr. Whitney Snowman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Whitney Snowman practices Urology near Latrobe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA.
See Latrobe Urologists.