Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Whitney Thoma
Dr. Whitney Thoma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orangeburg, SC, with another office in Chapin, SC. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Thoma is affiliated with Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital, Providence Hospital Northeast and Lexington Medical Center. Dr. Thoma has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Whitney Thoma has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology