Dr. Whitney Tope Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Whitney Tope?

Always running behind

Posted on June 5th, 2017

As a busy professional, I value keeping to a schedule. I have had 5 office visits and have checked in 10-15 minutes before each scheduled time. Most times, I don't "get in" an exam room until 10-15 minutes after my scheduled appt. Once in a room, its usually another 10-15 minutes before my consult actually starts. Today, I didn't get in until 55 minutes after my scheduled appointment. If I ran my business like this, I wouldn't have a business. I understand things taking longer and emergencies happen, but if these events are the "norm" they shouldn't book so many appointments and allow these to occur. I will not be back after this treatment plan runs its course.

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Dr. Tope is an excellent doctor! I have seen many dermatologists for both medical and cosmetic reasons and he is by far the most caring, patient and thoughtful. Highly recommended!

The best cosmetic procedure ever!

Posted on May 28th, 2010

Dr Tope is very knowledgeable and I trust that my health is of concern to him. I believe he takes his work seriously---not just a pay check like most doctors. Maybe I am expecting too much from any doctor, but I think the follow up could be better. He has also done some cosmetic procedures on me and he is absolutely top notch with the fillers and Botox!! I've had ALOT of experience with fillers, etc, and nobody has ever come close to the results I got from him!

Posted on November 4th, 2009

Dr Whitney Tope is a fabulous doctor! Very intelligent, but relates well to patients. Caring and goes out of his way to make sure everything is correct and nothing has been overlooked.

Posted on October 9th, 2017