Dr. Whitney Woodmansee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Whitney Woodmansee?

May 22nd, 2017

Thorough

She takes the time to understand the issues before developing a treatment protocol. Very personable.

May 4th, 2017

A ball of energy

Thorough and positive. Dr. Woodmansee takes the time to ask multiple questions about areas I did not think relevant and did not want to discuss but later found to be crucial to defining the extent of my endocrine problem. Dr. Woodmansee has an outgoing and fun personality.

February 12th, 2016

Dr. Woodmansee is wonderful. She answered all my questions and is very compassionate and understanding.

October 18th, 2013

One of the Best!

Excellent diagnostic skills and very logical in her approach. She covers material quickly (so you have to be on your toes when you arrive) but has given me great insight into my current medical issues and what to do about them. If you want one of the best doctors in their field ... see Dr. Woodmansee.

February 13th, 2013

Disrespectful

Before becoming a patient of Dr. Woodmansee I had been seeing my PCP to treat my thyroid. I thought seeing an actual endo would benefit my health. She didn't spend as much time with me as my PCP did talking about my disease and how it affects other aspects of my health, but I figured she knew what she was doing. However... Traffic was a nightmare this morning and I ended up being close to 20 minutes late for my appointment after sitting in stop and go traffic for 2 hours. I called to say I was running late and I was told it would be ok as long as I made it within 20 minutes of my appointment. I arrived, was checked in, my vitals were taken, and I sat in the waiting room for half an hour. I overheard the nurse speaking with Dr. Woodmansee about the patients she had waiting, and the doctor decided her last patient of the morning would be a girl who came in AFTER I did because she was on time for her appointment. (Note: I understand the importance of being on time, but for a previous appointment I was on time and had to wait for Dr. Woodmansee because SHE was late. I also left my home with plenty of time to get to her office under normal circumstances.) After sitting around waiting I was told I would have to reschedule. I live over 20 miles away from Boston and it's a pain for me to go in (gas, rush hour traffic, time away from work), but I thought seeing Dr. Woodmansee would be worth it. Her arrogance and complete lack of compassion and understanding helped me make the decision to go back to my PCP. I will no longer be seeing Dr. Woodmansee. You can look at this review any way you want, but regardless of my tardiness she could have at least had the decency to talk to me about the situation instead of glaring at me from across the room and punishing me for events that were out of my control.

July 12th, 2012

Very disorganized and flighty. She appears to be brilliant but maybe she should stick with research and leave patient care to others.

January 9th, 2011

Deeply griefed!

This doctor obtained highest level of incompetency with my care. She was hostile, rude, and not compassionate. She is very arrogant, cold, and mean. Run from her. This doctor is close minded, shallow, and extremely threatening to anyone's health. This doctor will not listen to you. She may listen but will not hear you. This doctor is prejudiced.

January 24th, 2010

Saddened by your negligence!

This doctor almost killed me. This doctor has Munchhausen-By-Proxy. This doctor is negligent.Run from her! Run! Run! Run! do not let her touch you or into your life. She almost killed me. She is so arrogant....Enough said?!?

October 11th, 2017