A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wiemi Douoguih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wiemi Douoguih, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wiemi Douoguih, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Douoguih graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Douoguih has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wiemi Abell Douoguih MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wiemi A. Douoguih practice?
- Dr. Wiemi Douoguih has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wiemi Douoguih practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Chevy Chase Surgeons.