Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wiemi Douoguih
Dr. Wiemi Douoguih, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Douoguih is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center, Union Memorial Hospital and Georgetown University Hospital. Dr. Douoguih has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wiemi Douoguih has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
In addition to treating...
Dr. Wiemi Douoguih is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. William Howard
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi49
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Washington, DC 0.01 mi10
Dr. Sean Johnson
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Washington, DC 0.01 mi18