A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilbert Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbert Cain, BS, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Cain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilbert Cain BS, MD, and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wilbert Cain practice?
- Dr. Wilbert Cain has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wilbert Cain practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Nellis Afb, NV and Midway Park, NC.
See Fayetteville Family Physicians.