Learn more about Dr. Wilbert Pino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilbert Pino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbert Pino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pino graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Pino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wilbert Pino practice?
Dr. Wilbert Pino practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Owatonna, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Albert Lea, MN and Royal Palm Beach, FL.
See Owatonna Orthopedic Surgeons, Owatonna Pediatricians, and Owatonna Surgeons.