A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilbert Pino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilbert Pino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbert Pino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pino graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Pino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilbert Pino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wilbert Pino practice?
- Dr. Wilbert Pino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wilbert Pino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Owatonna, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Palm Beach, FL and Albert Lea, MN.
See Owatonna Orthopedic Surgeons.