Wilbert C Streeter DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 18th, 2016
Most knowledgeable drugless doctor I have ever met!
His knowledge and ability to explain the why's and how's is so good most of the time my appointments with are how to help others as I bring a list of questions and symptoms and leave with a lot more wisdom and information each time than I originally imagined!

June 3rd, 2012
Much of the time, if something seems too good to be true, it is. When prescribed homeopathic, non-FDA-approved meds and supplements, at least do yourself a favor and find out a bit about each one before you ingest it. Check the side effects-ALL of them. From personal experiences all the side effects listed have happened.

November 11th, 2009
Former Patient
Dr. Streeter saved my life by diagnosing a thyroid condition undetected by numerous MD's when I was only 18 years old. He is kind and professional. He practices alternative medicine because modern medicine helps very few people. I am APPALLED that he went to prison, this is an complete outrage. I would still be a patient if I hadn't moved to Arizona.

January 26th, 2009
He was my doctor for over 12 years in northwest Indiana. I still miss him. Very compassionate, vast medical and holistic knowledge, totally honest, with a great sense of humor, really cares about you as a person, and your health. Top knotch, none better.