A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilbert Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilbert Tsai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbert Tsai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tsai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilbert Timothy Tsai MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wilbert T. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Wilbert Tsai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wilbert Tsai practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.