Wilberto G Cortes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 155 reviews

November 4th, 2016
Lipo and Fat Transfer to Hips
I recently went to Dr. Cortes for revision lipo and fat transfer to the hips surgery. Dr. Cortes did a great job with the lipo. My stomach is so flat and I have received a lot of compliments about my new curves. I am still in the healing process so I have to be patient to see the final results.

November 2nd, 2016
Buttock Augmentation
It's been 1 month since my surgery and although I don't have my final results I love how I look and feel amazing. I can wear cloths I never thought I could wear before. Dr. Cortes is an amazing doctor, his friendly, approachable and open to answer any question you have. He has an amazing professional Staff always very friendly. I will definitely recommended Dr. Cortes to anyone looking for a professional surgeon that can provide awesome results.

November 2nd, 2016
Tummy tuck -Best doctor EVERRRR!!
Wow, wow, wow!! I don't know why I didn't have this procedure done before. Dr. Cortes and his staff are wonderful. It's been one month, but I see GREAT results!!

October 26th, 2016
Full Tummy Tuck
Dr Cortes is the best doctor to go to if you want perfection. He explained the whole procedure from beginning to end. It's the first time that I was not nervous prior to having a procedure done. His staff is also very welcoming and warm. I will be referring anyone moving forward if they want the best Tummy Tuck to go to him.

October 21st, 2016
Happy
I had Mommy Makeover done on july 5th and the transformation was very good, I'm so happy with the results. I Definitely recommend Dr. Cortez to anyone considering any cosmetic surgery.

October 18th, 2016
Happy tummy!!!
I have never felt more confident thanks to Dr. Cortes and his very friendly staff. I am so pleased with my tummy tuck and lipo which has changed my life. Thank you Dr. Cortes!

October 15th, 2016
Excellent service
The most memorable thing was the way Cortes and his staff go above and beyond to make you feel right at home overall the surgery was a huge success Thanks to doctor Cortes and his staff. I loved the way Dr Cortes called daily to check in on me it was him personally! He's 100% recommended. There was not one thing i did not like everything was above and beyond. I would highly recommend Dr Cortes's offices to a friend who was interested in surgery he has magic hands. If i ever needed another plastic surgery procedure i wouldn't think twice about not going back to Dr Cortes.

October 15th, 2016
I Could Not be HAPPIER!
When I decided to get this body contouring procedure done, I did an extreme amount of research because OF COURSE I wanted the best! Dr. Cortes came up in every aspect of my search! From my first visit up until my last, I have been treated as a valued patient--which for me was a MUST. In the beginning, my wait time for my appointments were rather lengthy, but THE WAIT WAS WELL WORTH IT. Each time, I left knowing that I was in good hands. As for my results, I AM IN LOVE WITH MY NEW BODY! Dr. Cortes took time out to listen and answer each of my questions and concerns; he was also open with me in letting me know any concerns that he initially had with me and my body. I now have a new found confidence that is amazing! I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Cortes' work and his office staff. You will not regret being a Cortes Doll!

October 13th, 2016
My surgery
I cannot say anything I dislike because everything was amazing, the procedure, the results... Before the surgery I was really afraid, but since was my first time doing a surgery I think thats normal. Dr Cortes and his stuff transmitted me confidence and my fear dropped from 10 to 2. Everything was good, I did not feel pain, I do not have problems to buy clothes anymore. I am so happy with my body, because of this amazing doctor. I advise him to anyone who wants to feel better with her/his body. Thanks dr. Wilberto Cortes and his lovely stuff.

October 4th, 2016
Tummy Tucker was Wonderful
My procedure went very well and I'm now enjoying the results. The experience of undergoing this procedure with Dr. Cortes and his professional staff was excellent and I don't have any complaints about it. I would highly recommend husband services to anyone.

October 4th, 2016
Best Experience Ever
Undergoing the Tommy Tuck procedure with Dr. Cortes has been one of the most memorable and enjoyable experiences in my life. I do appreciate Dr. Cortes and his experienced staff for taking care of me and providing the best services. I do recommend Dr. Cortes for anyone undergoing the procedure.

September 10th, 2016
Bbl with dog ear revision
The best thing besides dr Cortes amazing ability at what he does is the office's responsiveness. After the surgery they sent periodic updates with reminders and instructions. There are quite a few follow ups and dr Cortes always comes in to check on you and check the process which is very reassuring. If I had any concerns they were very responsive and listened to my concerns and were very attentive. It's been 2 weeks since my procedure so I'm still healing but so far it's looking good!