Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD
Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.6197183098592 of 4 stars
 |  Best money I ever spent. Love the results. Highly Recommend this doctor!  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2014

After researching several doctors and having consultations I chose Dr. Cortes. I like the fact that Dr. Wilberto answered all of my questions & was very honest with me. On 07/17/14 I got a full lift & implants. He was very honest with me about the size needed to achieve the natural look that I wanted and to maintain that look in the future. The wait time for your appointment is kind of lengthy but the staff is very nice & helpful. This just means that the doctor spends the needed time with his patients. I was given so much information about the procedure prior to & making payment arrangements are available which was a plus here because I paid with cash. My biggest concern was the scarring and I cannot express to you how happy I am with that. My scarring is so fine after using creams and scar patches they will be barely visible once that is completed. I’m at 3 months now & this is by far the best money that I have ever spent in my life. From my consultation, the day of the procedure, to the follow-ups I have been very pleased with Dr. Wilberto and his staff. I highly recommend this doctor!

|  What an AWESOME experience  |  show details
by Angela D on Jul 28th, 2014

I had the hour glass tummy tuck 7/22. My pre-op visit on 7/21 was the first time I met with Dr. Cortez and his staff. (I live 4 hours away). His staff was over the top friendly and courteous. I literally waited 5 minutes after I finished filling out my pre-op forms. His facility is modern and clean and very welcoming. I had my procedure around 1 pm the next day. He came to see me and do his notations and asked if I had any questions or concerns. My post op visit was even better that my first. Again, no waiting and everyone was so pleased to see me and concerned for my well being. This has surgery has truly been a life changing event for me, as now I can wear clothes I couldn't before and feel confident and SEXY!!! I highly recommend Dr. Cortez to anyone that is considering cosmetic surgery. I am 1 week out and the office is still sending reminder texts of what to expect in recovery.If I am ever in the market for other procedures, Dr. Cortez will definetly be the doctor I turn to. Thanks again to you and your staff.

|  From gynecomastia to a successful procedure  |  show details
by Josue Pereira on Apr 15th, 2014

Dr. Cortes and his staff have changed my life; I've dealt with gynecomastia since I was a teenager and lost all confidence in ever enjoying outdoor events to the point that I missed out on many valuable moments with family and friends. Now I feel extremely relieved and confident with my result and am looking forward to a positive outcome once I'm entirely healed. Dr. Cortes and his staff have taken great care of me and have been very caring with me. I will definitely recommend Dr. Cortes to family and friends.

|  Cortes is the Best  |  show details
by Laura A. on Apr 2nd, 2014

I went to see Dr. Cortes for a brazilian butt lift on January 16,2014. My results are better than I expected. At my consultation he was very patient and answered all of my question and talked to me about my expectations. The day of my surgery he made me feel very comfortable and has been attentive during my recovery. I'm three months and meet with him regularly for follow ups. During my follow ups his staff is always attentive and answer all of my questions. I have a blog about my journey on realself.com my screen name is mommyof2body. There you can see my before and after pictures. Bottom line Dr. Cortes is not only the best surgeon out there but his customer service skills is really what I got sold on. After my surgery two of my friends have decided to book their surgery with him also.

|  Looking for a EXPERT Plastic Surgeon with integrity, and great bedside manners?  |  show details
by Teresa Maxwell on Apr 1st, 2014

I had mommy makeover with fat grafting to the hips with Dr. Cortes. I must say I'm highly satisfied with the outcome of my procedures. I went from a saggy 40H bra cup size to a *VERY PERKY* DD cup size. My waist and hips use to be nearly the same size prior to surgery. Now, I have a dangerously curvy hourglass figure. My stomach used to be a apron that hung over and hid my lady part. Now, it is nearly flat, and I can see my vagina for the first time in 16 years! Dr.Cortes is a true perfectionist who far exceeds the call of duty with his patients. I required a little extra work, and do you know that he had me come into his office on a SUNDAY to do the procedure! He even came to the hotel in which I was staying with his nurse to check on me. Not to mention the uncountable texts and calls i have received post op to see how I'm doing. I'm looking forward to hiring Dr.Cortes in the near future for my other plastic surgery needs! I wouldn't consider letting anyone else touch my body! He is polite, patient, and good spirited.

|  BRAZILLIAN BUTT LIFT & Mommy makeover  |  show details
by Lady B. on Apr 1st, 2014

I love Dr. Cortes. He's a very kind, gentle and PROFESSIONAL doctor. I went to him for my BBL in august of 2013 and then Mommy Makeover in late January 2014. I will return in July 2014 for a thigh lift and more liposuction. I love my results and they keep getting better and better. I will definitely keep Dr. Cortes as my preferred Plastic Surgeon and recommend him to others. He gets 5 stars from me!

Apr 1st, 2014

I had been doing my research on Dr. Cortes for two years before I decided to go with him. I had looked at several other doctors and his results based on pictures was far better then the other doctors I had been looking at. So I finally did my surgery with Dr. Cortes three months ago and I could not be any happier. He did an amazing job on me. I had a lot of extra skin due to having children and stretch marks, all of my saggy skin is gone and most of my stretch marks are gone to. At least the ones he told me could be removed. I loved how honest he was with me regarding my stretch marks and explaining the procedure to me. He answered all my questions and was very professional. I had to wait about 30 minutes for my appointments, but well worth the wait for such a talented Doctor. I can't wait for the summer sun to show off my new body. Thank you Dr. Cortes for your talented hands.

Mar 31st, 2014

Dr. Cortes is a very talented surgeon. I had a tummy tuck and and breast augmentation with a lift and it looks great. I have not worn a bikini in years. After three kids, I was like No way. After Dr. CORTES did my surgery, I went and tried on bikinis and all I could say was wow, is that me in that mirror. My stomach is flat, much smaller waist, and even have some hips now. And my breast look like I am 20 again. Dr. Cortes did an outstanding job, I am very pleased with my results and would recommend him to anybody who in thinking of doing a tummy tuck to go with Dr. Cortes. He truly understands the natural curves that a woman should have and he implements that into his tummy tuck procedure by doing the fat transfer to the hips and sculpting the body. No other plastic surgeon is doing this. If you want the best plastic surgeon for the tummy tuck then you need to go see Dr. CORTES. His staff is great too. Everyone is so caring. Thanks to Dr. Cortes and his staff. You have definitely changed my life

|  Loving the new me  |  show details
by Lupita86 on Mar 31st, 2014

I have been doing my research on doctor cortes for months until I was finally convinced he was the surgeon for me. I after two kids my stomach looked horrible and no matter how much I worked out my stomach would never looked right...that's why I decided it was time for a tummy tuck....at first I was worried about the scar but now when I see how amazing i look the scar is not even an issue. It healed pretty good too...my confidence is up the roof.

|  TUMMY TUCK  |  show details
by REAL SELF on Mar 31st, 2014

If you are looking for a nice flat stomach, please go to another doctor! I had a tummy tuck with lipo and it was poorly done. My skin is still loose and jiggly. Not tight AT ALL! and my scar is a different story. Please look at realself.com to see pictures and info on actual patients.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Very Happy Patient  |  show details
by Mother of 3 on Mar 11th, 2014

I have had 3 kids and was looking to change my body. I had a BBL with Dr. Cortes and he did an amazing job and I'm am beyond happy with the results. Everything looks good when I try it on. It's been about 3 months since I've had surgery and I feel great. The first week if you take your meds and follow doctors orders as far as walking around and drinking lots of water then you should feel fine. Dr. Cortes and his staff are very helpful and answered all my questions. I would recommend him to anybody.

|  MI EXPERIENCIA CON EL DR. CORTES  |  show details
by MARIA ESCAMILLA on Mar 3rd, 2014

HOLA ME LLAMO MARIA, SOY DE IL. Y YO ME REALICE TRES CIRUJIAS ESTETICAS CON EL DR. CORTES (UNA LIPO, TUMMY TUCK Y UN AUMENTO DE CENOS) YO YA TENIA ALGUNOS MESES BUSCANDO UN BUEN CIRUJANO EN MI AREA PERO DESAFORTUNADAMENTE NINGUNO ME OFRECIA LOS RESULTADOS QUE YO ESPERABA, DESPUES DE MIRAR AL DR. CORTES EN UN PROGRAMA, ENTRE A SU PAGINA WEB Y ME ENCANTARON LAS FOTOGRAFIAS QUE EL TIENE AHY DEL ANTES Y EL DESPUES DE LOS PROCEDIMIENTOS QUE EL REALIZA. DE INMEDIATO ME PUSE EN CONTACTO CON EL E HICE UNA CITA PARA CONOCERLO Y PARA QUE ME DIERA UNA MEJOR IDEA DE QUE ERA LO QUE MAS ME CONVENIA. MI EXPERIENCIA FUE SUPER AGRADABLE EL CONOCERLO Y MIRAR QUE ERA UN CIRUJARO QUE REUNIA TODAS MIS EXPECTATIVAS ME HIZO FELIZ, AL PRINCIPIO YO TENIA UN POCO DE TEMOR DE SOMETERME A TRES CIRUJIAS EL MISMO DIA PERO DESPUES DE PLATICAR CON EL Y SAVER QUE EL REALIZA TODAS SUS CIRUJIAS EN UN HOSPITAL Y NO EN UNA CLINICA PUES ESO ME TRANQUILIZO, ENTONCES DECIDE PROGRAMAR MIS CIRUJIAS Y 3 MESES DESPUES DE AVERME ENTREVISTADO CON EL DR. CORTES VIAJE DE NUEVO A HOUSTON TX PARA REALIZARME MIS CIRUJIAS. HOY 2 MESES DESPUES DE MIS CIRUJIAS ME SIENTO FELIZ GRACIAS A DIOS Y AL DR. CORTES QUE HIZO UN EXCELENTE TRABAJO.

|  Great Doctor & Medical Group  |  show details
by Wilberto Cortes M.D. on Feb 14th, 2014

Great Doctor & Medical Group With all the process from the beginning until now.

|  Great Amazing Surgeon  |  show details
by Lana Lee S on Feb 9th, 2014

I had surgery on December 3, 2013 with Dr.Wilberto Cortes. I had butt implants with a bbl. I was in surgery for 6 hours and he did an amazing job with my body. He gave me an hour glass figure with a nice round projected booty. I really love my body. He is a gifted surgeon who loves what he does and he definitely knows how to sculpt a woman's body to perfection. He is a very caring doctor and his staff are very friendly. I will be back to see him for any cosmetic surgeries I might want in the near future. You will not be disappointed with choosing Dr.Cortes. I definitely think he is the best in the US when it comes to bbl and butt implants.

|  implant removal  |  show details
by tammy carnahan on Jan 23rd, 2014

The very best anyone can ask for..my dr.cortes is a super great dr.and his staff are great..luv ms.deanna ms.lucy..an janeris dr.cortes wife..very caring..and he does excellent work i will be back for bbl in oct.thx to all staff an dr.cortes

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Mitterhofer on Jan 13th, 2014

Hizo un trabajo fabuloso en la cirujia q me realizo, quede completamente satisfecha y contenta.

by newbodysoon on Jan 10th, 2014

I have yet to go to my consultation, so I am only going on my phone experience. That young lady who answers the phone is horrible. She is rude and sarcastic! I can only imagine what she is saying about the patients behind closed doors. Dr. Cortes needs to replace her, or she is single handedly going to ruin his business and reputation. I've heard great things about Dr. Cortes from a close friend, so I am going to give him a try.

|  FRONT OFFICE  |  show details
by NEWPT on Dec 30th, 2013

I HAVE NOT GONE INTO HIS OFFICE YET BUT JUST BY THE GIRLS THAT ANSWER THE PHONE MAKES ME NOT WANT TO GO. I HAD TO BE RUDE TO ONE BECAUSE EVERYTIME I CALLED SHE WAS RUSHING ME OFF THE PHONE WHEN I HAD A MILLION QUESIONS. NOW IM SECOND GUESSING IF I REALLY WANT TO GO WITH HIM. I DONT WANT TO FEEL LIKE SOME OF THESE GIRLS FEEL THAT WHEN MY SURGERY IS UP AND I AHVE QUESTIONS I CANT GET ANSWERS BECAUSE THEY WONT ANSWER OR CALL ME BACK?? ALSO IM ALMOST 100 % SURE THAT HIS STAFF IS THE ONE WRITING THE REVIEWS. IM SPENDING MORE THEN 10,000 FOR BAD SERVICE?? IDK?? IM GOING TO THE MY PRE-OP SOON AND FROM THAT I WILL DECIDE IF IM GOING TO GO THRU WITH THIS. ALSO MY GRADING ON THE STARS ARE PUT BY GUESSING THE ONLY ONE IM SURE ABOUT IS THE "COURTEOUS STAFF" THATS A NEGATIVE BIG TIME.

|  the front desk lady  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2013

Dr . cortes is an amazing surgeon !! I have done research on him for 3 years and all his reviews comback positive. Now the one lady in the staff that answers the phone a fairly young girl ,Its not Lucy ,Janiris, Or the girl who has a youtube video of her procedure of her self. I dont know her name but he needs to have her a house keeper because her costomer care skills are a pretty much zero.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  The body I wanted  |  show details
by Bredhead on Dec 7th, 2013

I loved Dr Cortes was honest and told me what he could do what he could not. I got Lipo on my stomach, hips, back and inner thighs and a fat transfer. The staff was awesome from beginning to end. I love Dr.Cortes he is worth every dollar! I regret nothing! He knows what he is doing, he truly has a gift!

|  Great Physician!  |  show details
by Kalena J on Dec 5th, 2013

Doctor was experienced and competent in what he does. I am completely content and extremely happy with my result. Thanks Dr. Cortes.

|  Feliz de Mi cambio  |  show details
by Hilda on Nov 28th, 2013

Estoy muy feliz Por el profesionalismo y resultados de Mi aumento de busto. Realmente él DR. CORTEZ Y SU EQUIPO te hacen sentir confortable al tomar una decisión tan importante para Mi.

|  Best Surgeon Hands Down!  |  show details
by T.Shantel on Nov 22nd, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Cortez for any procedures, he is amazing and his work speaks for itself, you will not be disappointed!

|  Mommy Makeover  |  show details
by K.M on Nov 18th, 2013

All i can say is that he did an amazing job on my breast and tummy tuck i will definitely be going back for other procedures soon...Thank you Dr. Cortes and staff for everything y'all have done for me!!

|  The best in Houston and beyoun  |  show details
by newme on Nov 18th, 2013

Dr Cortes is one gifted plastic surgeon. His results speak for themselve. Not only he is caring but also my results are superb. I had a high volume butt augmentation and also an hours glass tummy tuck and I look like a barbie. I notice people describing him that he is a horrible Dr. in this website. I just had to say that once you meet him you will realize right away this not who he is. Obviously this most be people trying to bring him down because they know he is the best. The fat transfer to hips gave me a nice hour glass shape and my belly is flat. He is not only a plastic surgeon but an amazing sculptor. Thank you Dr. Cortes!!!

|  Butt & lippo.  |  show details
by PATRICIA BRANTES on Nov 16th, 2013

I traveled from Virginia to Texas Dr Cortes and his staff is absolutely amazing.

|  My new sexy abdomen  |  show details
by Sexyabdomen on Nov 15th, 2013

I just have to say WOW!!!. From the moment I met Dr. Cortes I knew he was the right plastic surgeon for me. He is very knowledgeable and understand the hourglass shape. He is like an internet celebrity. In realself everybody talks about him. He has the best surgical results. He is very famous for his butt augmentation procedures but his hourglass tummy tuck technique is what I was looking for. Every plastic surgeon that I visited showed me before and after pictures of flat bellies but square shape. Dr. Cortes is the only one with hour glass results. He is simply amazing.

|  Best tummy tuck in houston  |  show details
by Iamsexy on Nov 15th, 2013

Dr. Cortes is absolutely the best plastic surgeon in the USA. His hour glass tummy tuck technique is unique and nobody else is doing this technique. My body is soooooooooooo curvy. I am impress with how many patients are always waiting for him. He is very professional. He definitely has gifted hands. Go to his website rejuvenusaesthetics.com and you will be blown away. The only negative thing is that he needs to get more staff.

|  Bad staff  |  show details
by Anonymous on Nov 15th, 2013

I will be having surgery soon with De Cortes , why I decided to go with him was all the videos and many testimonies he has of his work ! I agree many patients look great BUT please be aware of the payment you have to make . I feel like the office is overwhelmed , they need more staff to handle calls and emails . I have never ever had to wait for a doctor office to call me , in fact thy didn't call me, I called them , it's very scary because although I never met Dr Cortes , I don't know what I'm getting myself into , if his staff is rude and you feel rushed over the phone , makes you not want to go through the surgery . However I already paid half the surgery why would I just walk away now . I really hope Dr Cortes is nothing like Lucy and Janiris . I truly believe they just need more personnel . I just want to get it over with and never speak to them again .

Mark as Helpful  | 13 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Buttock Implants  |  show details
by mattelynn hardesty at Ymail.com on Nov 14th, 2013

Anyone who is getting this proceedure done by or has had this done by Dr. Cortes please email me. I have some questions and I am really nervous about gettting this done, any helpful tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Supposed to be getting implants 13 feb 2014. Contact me at mattelynnhardesty "at" ymail.com

|  Very happy!!!!  |  show details
by N.C. on Nov 7th, 2013

The day of my first appointment I was extremely scared. I had lots of questions and many mixed emotions. I had been to another doctor in the past for a breast augmentation also but I was not convinced and never went back. However with Dr.Cortes he offered his opinion and answered all my questions. Soon after seeing him I scheduled my procedure for the following week. The price was right, the timing felt right. Now after a month I'm very happy to have gone from a 36B to 36D. Thanks to Dr.Cortes and all his staff in making this possible....

|  Worst doctor ever!!!!!!!! Beware  |  show details
by Had to add a star in order to post on Nov 4th, 2013

I had surgery back in March, first of all when I went in I only wanted lipo that's it he suggested a small tummy tuck. I'm like okay doctor knows best right so after procedure I notice tummy tuck really didn't remove anything and above my scare below my belly button a like small belly formed like isn't the tummy tuck suppose to flatten the stomach. Every month I went he said it would go down. I didn't messages and all and nothing I still have the belly under my belly button. This doctor had the nerve to say well u just have to loose weight, and that he was going to send me the before pictures so I can notice the worst I looked yes he said that. I have his audio recordings saying this to me. First he said he would fix this and now that it's time to get fixed he said he can't since that is just the texture of my skin not fat. My friend also had procedure and when she complain about something hurting he said she was a drama queen realllllllllllly!!!!!!! He is cheap but it's not worth it. I should have went to my original doctor who is soooooooooooo much professional dr Newell I went to him years I thought I would try someone new big mistake

|  Buttocks implants question  |  show details
by Mattelynn Hardesty on Oct 8th, 2013

I am looking to get Buttock Implants from this doctor, I have some questions and would like to talk to someone who has had this done by him. Please email me at mattelynnhardesty at ymail.com Please reply I know this is supposed to be just for reviews but I need to know.

|  NOT all what I expected.....  |  show details
by Joe R. on Sep 7th, 2013

Before you schedule your surgery...please make sure to triple check your procedure three times during pre op!! I had liposuction on my side flanks, chest, upper and lower abdomen and under my chin. Got my consultation and it went fine, got all my questions answered and stuff and now its time for pre-op day. I'm at the hospital going over paper work, ready to sign and when the nurse goes over my paper work, she lists my procedures and I notice one area is missing, my chin. I'm like, ma'm, there seems to be a mistake, chin is missing and this was part of my consult and which I already paid for. So she calls the doctors office and yes, "Deanna" messed up my paper work and left off this order when she faxed it to the hospital. So another order must be faxed to add chin in order to be correct day of surgery. It arrives and yes it states chin now BUT low and behold...why did "Deanna" remove chest from the order. How do I know this you say? Well day of surgery, I'm getting drawn on with that purple surgery pen and I notice he didn’t draw on my chest area. Me being MY VERY FIRST surgery and apparently worst experience ever, I thought he had a different way of approaching my chest so I said nothing. I get rolled in and surgery is over. In recovery room, I'm drowsy and stuff but on my ride home, I notice my breasts / chest area still looked the same as when I went in. My stomach, my sides and my chin is a little sore, why isn’t my chest. So I rub my chest and it don't hurt. Well what the heck? SO I call Janaris and ask, I think Dr Cortes forgot to do my chest..she said WHAT !! Let me call him now. 5 minutes later I get a call from Januarys and she says guess what. he did forget to do it because it wasn’t on the order. I said what do you mean, it was there day of pre op and chin wasn’t on there, we called Deanna and she faxed a revised order to add chin...I said loudly..SHE BETTER NOT HAVE REMOVED CHEST. Apparently so, yes she did. The doctors response when Janaris called him was "I thought he changed his mind, thought he didn’t want that area no more." Really? If so where is my refund then? So this is the problem, Dr Cortes had me come to his office and he performed the chest area under local anesthesia. I was awake and saw the area he lipo'ed out. He went around the nipple area cause somehow he sucked with the cannula my nipple from underneath and it hurted like crap. This little liposuction didn't take very long. So now I'm here stuck with a line from where he stopped from the uipper abdomen area and the top half of my chest is still jiggly and big. I understand liposuction is to NOT to remove all the fat but some of it. My abdomen area is hard and I can feel muscle, my chest is soft and jiggly and I can squeeze rolls. I have been going in faithfully complaining of this and the Dr. swears 100% he did lipo in that area. Every time I go, he says oh yes, you look good, you’re forming fine. Really? What are you seeing? I understand the swelling takes time but this has been since June 19th, I've had all my body massages and inner liquid has been massaged out, I have faithfully worn my body binder suit everyday and even went from XXL to a M but apparently I'm still swollen to the doctor. Till this day, I still bring this up and I want to know what he is going to do about it. I can never get a straight answer from him. All he does is inject me with Kenalog and Lidocain because he says I have too much swelling still. Today, 09/07/2013, I went in for another follow up because he had me wear a board to help with that line. I followed doctor’s orders and when I asked him today what are we going to do about this jiggly part ...again he said oh I already did lipo on that section. Guess who was in the room with me...yes DEANNA, the one who caused this whole problem. The whole time her head was down and didn’t look at me not once. Very bad, not even a I'M SORRY from her till this day. I kept it professional but I swear I wanted to tell her a piece of my mind. He gave me another shot but this time he gave it to me in the jiggly area. He said, oh wow, this area, it’s so hard, I can’t even inject nothing in. Well maybe cause its full of fat still?? I don’t know. He said well, you haven’t been coming in, you didn’t come in for 2 weeks when we had you a new binder and you were non compliant for a month. WHAT? Where did this information come from..non complaint for a month ?? Sorry..not me. Check your records but yes I do recall not picking up the binder because it was already past 1:30pm and I got confirmation from Janaris via text that they were already gone. So yes, I had to wait until the following week. But still, I already had on my current Large binder.I tried asking him again about my chest and it seems to me every time I ask, he gets a attitude. Today he told me, well you have to wait and I know I did that area. I said well I wanted to ask about my maybe second procedure. With such a ugly tone .."What about it". Umm, oh, no, never mind then, that’s okay. If you don’t believe me on the above, check out the enclosed picture (hope it comes out) and tell me what you think?? I have no reason to lie about my body, on how it looks small from bottom and increases to a large size going to chest area. Its a shame I paid for something I didn’t get and when I remind them about it, they don’t want to correct it. If you not going to do it, then refund me my procedure cost plus anesthesia fee for supposedly that area I was supposed to do. But apparently, no refund either – it’s in the works they say. And plus, only the good videos make it online...not all pictures/videos -- I bet mine wont be up there because its a disaster sight. I should of just stayed fat!!

Mark as Helpful  | 15 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  One happy lady  |  show details
by Mily on Sep 6th, 2013

One of the best Doctors .. Thanks for everything I love my new look new BOOOOTY...

|  GREAT WORK!!  |  show details
by Kemsha Collins on Jul 29th, 2013

I love my new, curvy body... it changed my life completely... it is so easy for me to shop now. I love my small waist and my shapely formed buttock. Thanksssssss to Dr. Cortes and Staff!!!! ;-)

|  Great Dr. & Office Staff  |  show details
by Mommy2355 on Jul 22nd, 2013

Dr. Cortes was a wonderful dr.!! I am so happy i went with him instead of someone else i was looking into. He made both my husband and I very comfortable and reassured us both that we would be happy with the results! He was absolutely right!! He never rushed me out of the office, he answered all of my questions and didnt seem irritated when i pulled out my notebook full of questions. He also has a nurse, Deanna, and she has been great as well. She is so nice and knows alot about the procedure. If he is not around for a question, i definitely do not mind asking her, she is great! This has been the best gift i have ever given myself and i am so thrilled to have a wonderful dr. like Dr. Cortes!

|  Best Dr in Houston  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2013

The best at what he does!

|  excellent  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2013

Dr. Cortez and staff was excellent and continues to be. Dr. Cortez took the time to explain, in detail, the procedure for a Brazilian butt lift. I left the consultation confident with my choice. He gave me a final opportunity to help with final decision making and re-explained everything. He impressed me the most when he took the time to call me during non-working hours to make sure I was doing and feeling ok. He visited with me the next morning before he checked into his office. I have to say my results were more than what I expected and I am very happy with my new body. Dr. Cortez has a eye for detail and confident in his work.

|  Great Results on Tummy Tuck  |  show details
by Kmama on Jul 13th, 2013

I chose Dr. Cortes because he does what few plastic surgeons are willing to do. He focuses on body aesthetics, not just repairing muscle and taking off skin to make the tummy flat. He sculpts the body to not only make you flat but also curvy. What woman doesn't want that?? I suspect that other surgeons don't do this because they either aren't confident in their ability to have a good outcome or simply want to make more money by making you come back for more surgeries. It's not uncommon for someone that has had a tummy tuck needing to return to their plastic surgeon to lipo areas that could have been addressed with their first surgery. This is not the case with Dr. Cortes. His "hourglass tummy tuck" technique gets it all done. He is a surgical artist. His staff is great too! You won't be disappointed and will be challenged to find poor reviews regarding his work, if any. I'm still in recovery but he has changed my body to better than it was before kids. If I had the option of doing a brazilian butt lift, I would return to Dr. Cortes - no doubt. From speaking to other patients in his waiting room, he seems to be an expert in that too. They travel in from all over to see him. I would recommend Dr. Cortes without reservation.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
by Latonya on Jul 12th, 2013

Dr Cortes, was excellent! I'm very pleased with my BBL

|  BBL Procedure  |  show details
by Los Angeles Patient on Jul 12th, 2013

Doctor, staff, and hospital are all attentive, kind, knowledgable, and comforting. Great experience overall and highly recommended!

|  butt augmentation  |  show details
by A.I on Jul 12th, 2013

I love my body!!! getting an appointment date was easy. Dr Cortes and his staff are very friendly and make you feel more comfortable and the environment is very sanitary and friendly.also I healed very quickly and most of my scars are very minimal can barely see them they are very tiny. in short Kim kardashian doesn't have S**t on me ! I look very curvaceous and natural! Thank Dr Cortes you've made me a very happy woman.

|  Very happy  |  show details
by Steph on Jul 11th, 2013

I had breasts augmentation. Doctor Cortez was very professional and took his time with me and answered all my questions. Tha staff was very nice. I loved the results and would definitely recommend dr. Cortez to anyone interested on a procedure. Thank you so much!

|  Brazilian Butt Lift  |  show details
by Mariel V on Jul 11th, 2013

I got the brazilian butt lift with Dr. Cortes and he exceeded my expectations...him and his staff explained everything about my procedure and answered all my questions. They are very good at calling you back to follow up with you after surgery too. I love my hourglass shape its amazing!! i never thought my body could look like this...all the attention i get is crazy too!!! I would choose Dr. Cortes all over again. Now im thinking of doing my breast with Dr. Cortes.

|  Be aware  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2013

My wife went to Dr.cortez for a Brazilian butt lift. Thinking he would do a good job considering how much experience he has and all the good reviews. However that proved nothing to this day she has what appears to be blood cloght on her right glute due to bad circulation. Also her right glute is much bigger than the left its not even close. In the beginning he said it was just because of the swelling and in a couple months it would even out its been a year and a half now and still same results. He also said he would fix anything wrong but now literally ignores us and try's to make us pay another 9,500 to redo a surgery that he screwed up. Well you were warned good luck.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Fantastic Surgeon!!!  |  show details
by Maria.R on Jan 26th, 2013

Dr. Cortes is a fantastic plastic surgeon & I am very happy with the outcome of my scarfs reconstruction & tummy tuck. I love the way my body looks now.

|  Brazillian butt,implants  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

I am so happy with my amazing results.Dr.Cortes's integrity is the essence of everything succesful,he will emphasize in perfection.My reshaping is a remarkable piece of art.He is a professional with gifted hands that give extraordinary results.I have been using a plastic surgeon in Corpus Christi.Tx.for several procedures, but now Dr. Cortes is my surgeon and will highly recommend him, as he was recommended to me.

|  lauren h  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

I went to Dr. Cortes for a breast reduction, and I can say that I am extremely satisfied with my outcome. The thing I was worried most about for the surgery in general was the "anchor " scar. Well, Dr. Cortes doesn't make the anchor scar in his surgery. I knew immediately I had to do the surgery with him. The thing that I am satisfied most with the surgery is the shape of the breasts. It's like I have implants! This surgery has completely changed my life and I am pain free!

|  Actually Listens  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

If you are looking for a Dr. that has talent,cares and listens, you are on the right path. Dr. Cortes is fabulous!!!! I highly recommend him to everyone that is interested in having cosmetic surgery done,can't go wrong....results are amazing!!!

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

I researched for a doctor about 6 months it's hard to make a decision like this. After consulting with Dr. Cortes my mind was made up that I had chosen the right doctor for my surgery. I was very nervous about this surgery but he and his staff put me at ease. His staff is very helpful and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Breast Augmentation and Lipo  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

If you have been considering a cosmetic procedure, I would definitely recomment Dr. Cortes and his staff. They make you feel so comfortable from your first visit all the way thru your recovery. I never felt like I was just a patient. I feel like a member of the family. My friends and family have said how great I look and I FEEL GREAT! I am proud of my new look and I have Dr. Cortes to thank for it.

Jul 18th, 2012

I am very happy with Dr Cortes he is the best Dr... The results was more than I was expecting.Dr. Cortes and his staff all have been wonderful. He did a good job I am very happy and satisfied with the results of my surgery.I would definitely recommend Dr. Cortes

Apr 18th, 2012

I'm very happy with the results he did an excellent job.

by Happy mommy of 3 on Mar 9th, 2012

Dr. Cortes is very attentive and professional!

Feb 28th, 2012

The Dr. cortes is a very good Dr. i'm very happy with my tomy track, i'm look more sexy. thanks too dr. cortes

|  Very Happy!!  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr. Cortes if you are planning to improve your look. He is extremely knowledgable and skilled. His attentiveness to detail is evident in the results and the follow up attention is above my expectations. Even almost a year after the procedure he continues to show concern questions and excitement for my results. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

|  breast augmentation  |  show details
by Maria Gonzalez - Houston on Feb 15th, 2012

Dr.Cortes <<made my dream a reality>> He did a good job I am very happy and satisfied with the results of my breast augmentation because they look very natural, also the doctor and his staff made me feel very confident and sure I was in good hands:)

Feb 12th, 2012

Dr.wilberto is an excellent plastic surgeon !!!!!!!

|  Great Job Dr Cortes  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

I am very happy with Dr Cortes he is the best Dr ever. I was so scared but he made me feel better. I am only 19 and he made sure i was happy with his job and most important felt safe thanks Dr.

|  Very Happy!  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

I am very pleased with the procedure that Dr. Cortes performed. The results was more than I was expecting. Dr. Cortes and his staff all have been wonderful. I have recommended Dr. Cortes to relatives.

by - Sandra on Jan 23rd, 2012

All I can say about this doctor is he is a great surgeon. I like that he left the scar hardly visible. So , if you want to get surgery on anything , he's the one you would want to go to.

|  excellent surgeon  |  show details
by elizabeth m. on Jan 16th, 2012

My mother recommended Dr. Cortes to me. Dr. Cortes had done her tummy tuck an she was very happy and liked him so much, I chose him to do mine. He is an artist at his profession and he and his staff are very helpful and reassuring. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction and am thrilled with the results and have recommended him to all my friends.

|  Truly and amazingly skillful surgeon  |  show details
by Norbis Bustos on Jan 11th, 2012

Since a few years back I had wished and planned to proceed with a Breast lift. After the birth of my three children I began to do some research including on the web,consulted with and visited some plastic surgeons. None inspired within me the trust and confidence that ultimately led to my decision. Yhat is until I found Dr.Corte's website. Dr.Corte's "before and after" photo gallery gave me the "push" to go and consult with him.Dr.Cortes and his office team answered patiently all of my questions and doubts. My husban and I are very pleased with the results. He did an oustanding, excellent procedure. I must to say that I now feel so much more confident and sure of myself, thanks to the skill of Dr.Cortes. If in the future I would require or needed any other plastic surgery I would not hesitate to place my full trust in his hands..

|  Reconstruction of Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Cortes for reconstructive surgery because several years prior I had breast augmentation with another doctor which resulted with a ruptured implant. When I made my appointment I was able to see Dr. Cortes within the week.Dr. Cortes and staff treated me with such kindness and ease I actually felt as if I was with friends. I was able to ask all questions, schedule my surgery and know I had the right doctor.My surgery was beautiful, follow up has been like being with my close friends once again but most important I have a doctor that cares about my feelings and health not just my looks. Rebecca M

by Erika r on Dec 23rd, 2011

I m more than , grateful to Dr Cortes for having my breat surgery ,I'm happy with the results ,thank you very much Dr Cortes

|  Best Dr EVER! 35 to 26 waist!  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2011

Professional, took time to help me and answer all my questions. Dr Cortes did a butt lift and Lipo. I went from a 35 inch waist to 26 inch. Love my new body. Have a great butt now. His staff is great and always ready to assist you. He was wonderful in his follow-up's and always a phone call away. He address all my concerns and always made me feel comfortable. His office is clean and comfortable. I would always use him for all my needs cause he changed my life.

|  hello  |  show details
by Aracely Martinez on Dec 7th, 2011

thank you for everything i am very happy with my results can ask for a better doctor very professional and kind i love my new look thanks to you

|  Great surgeon!!!  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

thank you Dr. Cortes!I'm so happy with my body, thank's Dr. Cortes. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  Awesome Surgeon!!!  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

Doctor Cortes is an amazing surgeon. I had suffered a nightmare experience with my first tummy tuck (and another doctor)and Dr. Cortes jumped right in and changed my life around. Not only did he fix the scar of the initial TT, he made me feel comfortable by caring not only about how I wanted to look but how I felt and was always sure to ease any insecurities I felt. Dr. Cortes is an artist!...Words cannot describe how great I feel!! For the first time in my life I look in the mirror and do a double take. Is that me? Yes it is!! Thank you Dr. Cortes!

|  My Houston Plastic Surgeon!!!!  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

I feel a new women after my surgery with Dr. Cortes. I had a Mommy makeover!! I look great, I love a body, I feel sexy and hot!!!! Dr. Cortes is amazing. If you are looking for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon I recommend to visit Dr. Cortes. You never will find better than him. Let me tell you, Dr. Cortes and his staff are wonderful!!!

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
May 14th, 2011

I think that Dr. Cortes is amazing. He is very gentle, caring and truly knows how to make you feel comfortable. He has a eye for making women look their best. I would recommend him highly.

|  my hero  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

I LOVE THIS DOCTOR!!! I can not stress enough how amazing he is, from his bedside manner to his great attention to detail. After a long battle with weight I finally got on the treadmill and off my bum and lost 100 lbs in a year!! It is the most amazing feeling in the world but when I looked in the mirror the only thing I could see was lots of skin and a mis-shapen body. I went to Dr. Cortes in search of a body that looked like a womans, an hour glass shape. I was not looking for a miracle just to be happy and not only did he give me that but so much more. I feel amazing and look that way to. He went above and beyond my expectations. I can never fully explain my happiness or my thankfulness I started the change and he met me halfway. DR. Cortes did a tummy tuck for me and it was the best decision I have ever made. He is the doctor for you just like he was the one for me!!

Jul 31st, 2009

He is best plastic surgeon... I love my butt!!!!!!!!

by Cindy Jones on Apr 23rd, 2009