Dr. Wilberto Cortes MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Houston, TX

• Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2017
I am so pleased to have been a pt of Dr Cortes I'm so happy with my results ...I am so glad I choose him for my surgery ...his the BEST !!!

April 26th, 2017
Happy Patient!!!!
Dr. Cortes is an amazing doctor with a wonderful stafff. My surgery changed my life !!!! This is the doctor to come to!

April 10th, 2017
Good name in plastic surgery
He has been my plastic surgeon for years. I keep returning to him because he is an artist. I have had him work on my face, breasts, arms, tummy, and legs. The results have been fabulous. He, of course, would be my first choice for more work. The outcome. It looks natural, but better.

March 15th, 2017
Dr hourglass hips changed my life
I received if I transfer with Dr. Cortes and feel like a completely new woman! He helped me achieve what I thought was impossible.

February 26th, 2017
Sandra L. McCoy
I originally came to Dr Cortes for a revision to a tummy tuck that another plastic surgeon performed and I was very unhappy with. My first impression of Dr Cortes and his consultant was that they were very kind and professional, never speaking a negative word about the surgeon I had previously been to. I was extremely happy with my tummy tuck results and had since come back to the office for filler appointments with his nurse who is wonderful. After speaking her about different procedures their office offers, I decided to schedule a consult and surgery for the Brazilian butt lift with Dr Cortes. I actually had my procedure last week and I couldn't be happier!! Dr Cortes's surgery skills are amazing, he is truly an expert at what he does. I would never go anywhere else!! He is such a kind and gentle doctor, who is humble and always professional. From his office staff to the surgery staff, they are all wonderful, I tell all my friends and family don't go to anyone but Dr Cortes!

February 24th, 2017
Highly recommended
Highly satisfied with Dr. Cortes's surgical skills. He listened to my concerns and he gave me a beautiful tummy. Staff was competent, and were attentive. I now have positive self esteem and am comfortable wearing my clothes.

January 31st, 2017
Extremely Happy Tummy Tuck Fat Transfer to hips
It has been 3mnths since my Tummy Tuck & fat transfer to hips & i am absolutely loving my results. i still have some healing but i am so excited with the outcome . Dr. Cortes is a great surgeon & his staff is always friendly.

January 28th, 2017
Happy Tummy tuck Client

November 4th, 2016
Lipo and Fat Transfer to Hips
I recently went to Dr. Cortes for revision lipo and fat transfer to the hips surgery. Dr. Cortes did a great job with the lipo. My stomach is so flat and I have received a lot of compliments about my new curves. I am still in the healing process so I have to be patient to see the final results.

November 2nd, 2016
Tummy tuck -Best doctor EVERRRR!!
Wow, wow, wow!! I don't know why I didn't have this procedure done before. Dr. Cortes and his staff are wonderful. It's been one month, but I see GREAT results!!

October 26th, 2016
Full Tummy Tuck
Dr Cortes is the best doctor to go to if you want perfection. He explained the whole procedure from beginning to end. It's the first time that I was not nervous prior to having a procedure done. His staff is also very welcoming and warm. I will be referring anyone moving forward if they want the best Tummy Tuck to go to him.

October 21st, 2016
Happy
I had Mommy Makeover done on july 5th and the transformation was very good, I'm so happy with the results. I Definitely recommend Dr. Cortez to anyone considering any cosmetic surgery.