Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD
Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Bbl with dog ear revision show details Bbl with dog ear revision
by Vanessa G on Sep 10th, 2016

The best thing besides dr Cortes amazing ability at what he does is the office's responsiveness. After the surgery they sent periodic updates with reminders and instructions. There are quite a few follow ups and dr Cortes always comes in to check on you and check the process which is very reassuring. If I had any concerns they were very responsive and listened to my concerns and were very attentive. It's been 2 weeks since my procedure so I'm still healing but so far it's looking good!

Satisfied patient show details Satisfied patient
by Latoya on Sep 9th, 2016

My bbl was in July. So far my expectations have been nothing but exceptional. I'm beyond satisfied with my results. The only negative thing I have to say about the procedure is not being able to sit, but that comes with time. The results are worth it. I would definitely do it all over again. I highly recommend Dr. Cortes.

by KDM on Aug 27th, 2016

I had the hourglass tummy tuck and it was the best decision I ever made including the Doctor I decided on... After struggling so many years with insecurities about my body, Dr. Cortez gave me the curves I've always dreamed of having. To be honest the recovery is a little tough the first few weeks but I am now 3 months post op and I feel the best I've ever felt in my life!

Tummy Tuck show details Tummy Tuck
by Naz Johnson on Aug 8th, 2016

My experience was great and I love my results

I got my sexy back! show details I got my sexy back!
by Candy on Jul 31st, 2016

I am so glad that some of my friends told me about Dr. Cortes. I finally have curves in the right places. Dr. Cortes and his staff were very helpful and professional before, during, and after having my procedure done. I feel like they are truly concerned about me, instead of just being another patient. I will definitely refer others to him, and may be back for more myself.

I love my new body show details I love my new body
Jul 22nd, 2016

I loved my experience with Dr. Cortes and his staff. They made me feel comfortable with the big step I was taking. Im excited for whats to come. I will be referring... Thank you Dr. Cortes

Tummy flatter than before childbirth! show details Tummy flatter than before childbirth!
Jul 18th, 2016

My tummy tuck has been the best thing I ever did. Dr. Cortes has given me a new life and I thank him and his staff!

Love my new shape show details Love my new shape
by Lorena R. on Jul 6th, 2016

I truly believe in Dr Cortes advice and results. I was very nervous to have this done, since I have never had surgery. His staff is amazing in helping me feel comfortable with my decision. I have received several nice compliments about my new shape and butt. It's also nice to know that friends tell me that it looks so natural. Thank you Dr. Cortes for a beautiful and amazing job.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Lucy Acosta on Jul 3rd, 2016

La verdad a mis 50 anos me encanto el resultados de mis implantes en el Gluteo me siento hermossa y bendecida muchas gracias dr Cortes lo recomiendo al 1000

Butt implants show details Butt implants
by Irma Ortega on Jul 1st, 2016

I think I'm still very swollen but he is a great dr and very nice and humble

Tummy tuck and liposuction and fat trasfer show details Tummy tuck and liposuction and fat trasfer
Jun 27th, 2016

My experience with Dr.Cortes was really amazing I'm very happy of my results after a week of my surgery Tummy tuck and liposuction and fat transfer to my hips and it was very fast and easy recovery he has one of the best staff. I definanly recommend Dr.Cortes to any one he definanly knows how to make a woman beuautiful again :)

How my new body brought back my confidence show details How my new body brought back my confidence
by SS on Jun 27th, 2016

I have 2 kids,so it was really hard for me to bring back the body i used to have,i've tried every diet and exercises but nothing worked. Ive went online & checked Dr.Cortes's website and saw his amazing work,so i took the chance,scheduled me in,he made sure i got what I wanted and what was right for my body. I got good results and im in love with my body!

18 years old, single show details 18 years old, single
by Beatriz Sofia Sanhueza on Jun 27th, 2016

Dr Cortes and his stuff are very carrying and professional. They explained everything very well the procedure and the after care.

by Vsc on Jun 25th, 2016

Couldnt ask for a better experience or outcome. First and only choice was Dr. Cortes. Impeccable work and results. Worth the investment.

Jun 24th, 2016

Got the tummy tuck and loving my results so far, small waist and nice full hips!!!!!

Tummy tuck and lipo show details Tummy tuck and lipo
by Wendy on Jun 23rd, 2016

My rummy tuck experience was great. I been researching Dr. Cortes for a couple of years. I notice his work on realsellf. I love the fact the girls was curvey. Day of surgery everyone from the hospital staff was very nice. I wasn't nervous because I had surgery before. I work up very sore and swollen. Now I'm exactly 1 month post op. The worst part for me was taking the stiches out of my bellybutton and itching on your back. My advise is make sure you are ready for this major surgery and take it easy and drink plenty of water.

Jun 23rd, 2016

Awesome!

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Sonia Garcia on Jun 21st, 2016

Dr.Cortes is an amazing surgeon. He is very sweet, very friendly. The procedure that was done to me was perfectly done. I visited a few surgeons around the Houston area and he was the best one to and for me. I highly recommend him!

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
by summergirl83 on Jun 20th, 2016

Dr. Cortes performed my breast augmentation surgery. I explained during my consultation that I wanted my breast to look natural and not too big. I wanted more perky breast that basically looked the same size in my clothing. My breast look natural and fit my body perfectly. I am glad that I made the decision to do the breast augmentation with the tummy tuck for the full makeover.

Excelente show details Excelente
by Marcela yepes on Jun 20th, 2016

Es el mejor cirujano k he tenido su atención pre quirúrgica y post quirúrgica es excelente su lugar de trabajo es súper limpio y confortable sus enfermeras son excelentes 😍😍😍

Jun 20th, 2016

Awesome Dr

Jun 20th, 2016

I got a thigh lift from the doctor. I have a lot of excess skin from weight lose so I didn't feel confident. I love my results I'm confident now in shorts and pretty panties. He was thorough and gave me realistic ideas on how my surgery would turn out. He was open and realistic the staff responded to all my concerns in a timely manner.id definitely recommend him to friends and I have

Jun 17th, 2016

It was a great experience thanks to him, he answered all the questions I had. It was a very great customer services

Hourglass Tummy Tuck show details Hourglass Tummy Tuck
by Kdm on Jun 17th, 2016

I had the Hourglass Tummy Tuck performed and I am super excited about my results even though I am only a few weeks post op and still in the healing process. The staff is very caring during the recovery process and follow up post op.

Lipo curvs girl! show details Lipo curvs girl!
by jazmin baldazo on Jun 17th, 2016

Awsome Dr He works wondeful . he make here happy pacient with awsome curves!!

Very Happy! show details Very Happy!
Jun 17th, 2016

He is a great doctor! He is t only amazing with accomplishing great results! But he is also a very understanding Doctor and patience is a good thing this doctor will give you back in Return! Very calm and listens to all your needs!

horrible wait time and cold dr. show details horrible wait time and cold dr.
by jane on Jun 17th, 2016

1st off walking into the office the music was loud hip hop music mind u the office staff dressed inappropriate as if I were in a club. Everything was very unorganized and all 3 office girls unsure of anything. I had my consultation scheduled for 1030am and when I was seated in the waiting area there were about 10 patient ahead of me all waiting to see the dr. I literally waited about 3 and half hours to be seen. I was very upset bc I payed $75 to sit over 3hrs in a cramp room. Like it was all about money. I was called back around 2pm. I felt like I was in a government clinic mind u the room was so packed there weren't enough seats for the patient let alone the 15 packet I had to sign/ contract all i wanted was a simple consult and pricing but i felt like i was literally signing my life away. I was very displeased when I was called back after so long and to see how cold and unfriendly the dr was. My consult was rushed. Like it was all about the $$$. I left the dissapointed. I arrived excited and leaving i felt disatisfied with how the dr treated me cold and unfriendly. He rushed in and out. It was so dissapointing for me bc I arrived excited and left dissapointed with how cold and how the dr made me feel like " hurry up I have other patients to attend" . I felt no warmth from the dr so how can I put my life in his hands and that is important to me.

Madre de 3 hijos,41 años de edad... Tummy tuck extenso.... show details Madre de 3 hijos,41 años de edad... Tummy tuck extenso....
by Jackie on Jun 16th, 2016

Excelente atención,excelente personal ,amables

Butt augmentation show details Butt augmentation
Jun 15th, 2016

Excelente atención, me encantó mi procedimiento,no recomiendo completamente.

My Surgery show details My Surgery
by Juana Limon Lopez on Jun 14th, 2016

Thank you so much Dr Wilberto Cortes I am very happy after the results of my surgery, humbleness, staff kindness, respect, and courtesy this is a life-changing experince i will never forget. Thank you

Team Cortes show details Team Cortes
by Daniella on Jun 14th, 2016

Very good team helpful and friendly, i loved how cortes gave me a better body now im happy about myself i love it thank you

Bbl with dr cortes show details Bbl with dr cortes
Jun 14th, 2016

I think I made a great decision to use dr Cortes for my bbl. I am satisfied with the results. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a bbl. He seems to be a pro with his hands.

Fat Transfer to hips show details Fat Transfer to hips
by Classy Sassy on Jun 14th, 2016

A friend of mine was the motivation for my main reason for considering the procedure. I am very happy with the results and the recovery was much easier than I expected. Dr Cortes and his staff as well as the hospital were very addictive ccommodating and helpful and most importantly informative. They were able to answer every question which made be feel comfortable about going forward with the procedure. Also always made me feel welcomed and I really appreciated that.

New Butt show details New Butt
by Moffett on Jun 13th, 2016

The procedure is totally worth it. Dr. Cortes and his team nice and professional. Each week I can see a change in my body. The only con is the healing process. You have to wear your garment for 6months & the side eye that you get from people, when your out & about carrying around your cushion to sit on on.

tummy tuck with lip show details tummy tuck with lip
by Erika Perez on Jun 10th, 2016

I'am a mother of 4 children and after having my 4 kids it just took a toll on my body. I wasn't happy but I tried to make the best of it. After wanting a tummy tuck for so long I finally had the chance to do it. And my journey started, I started to look for a doctor that could do my tummy tuck with liposuction. I found Dr.Cortez looked at his work and loved it. Dr.Cortez is such am amazing doctor and the stuff is great. Now its been 2 weeks since my procedure and i couldn't be happier. So far loving my results and I know I still need to wait so I can see the final result but so far I'm loving it.

Hip procedure show details Hip procedure
Jun 10th, 2016

Got liposuction with hip transfer. I'm overall satisfied, however, my hips get smaller everyday.

Tummy tuck and breastfeeding implants /lift show details Tummy tuck and breastfeeding implants /lift
Jun 1st, 2016

Very good dr

Best choice in Houston show details Best choice in Houston
by Priscila on May 28th, 2016

I just had my tummy, liposuction and breast implants performed by Dr. Cortes. I came all the way to Houston from North Dakota because I heard Dr Cortes is awesome. This is my second day after surgery and I can attest that Dr Cortes has been wonderful and his staff is very kind. My experience so far is that my choice of choosing a doctor that truly can sculptured bodies through liposuction and tummy tuck was the right one. I did stay at the hospital where I had my surgery for two nights. The hospital dr Cortes work is really good. The nurses pampered me when I needed, kept hydrated and even help me in my first shower after surgery :) Thank you Dr Cortes and staff for making this experience worthy!

I'm so happy with my choice! show details I'm so happy with my choice!
by Priscila on May 26th, 2016

by Lydie on May 10th, 2016

Dr cortes is amazing he boost my cofidence

plastic surgry full body show details plastic surgry full body
by lisa on May 9th, 2016

dr. wilberto cortes was a grate dr he did my tummy tuck breast implants liposuction and fat transfer I was pleased with results

May 5th, 2016

Everything came out perfect! I recommend this doctor so much!!!!

Hourglass BBL w/ DR. CORTEZ show details Hourglass BBL w/ DR. CORTEZ
by Nikharris20 on Apr 24th, 2016

Dr Cortes is the bomb. I couldn't have selected a better physician. His team including facility staff the anesthesiologist team are are very friendly inviting and calming. I absolutely Love Love Love my results

by Kedra Dembry on Apr 19th, 2016

Exceptional

Love my results so far! show details Love my results so far!
by Belinda on Apr 10th, 2016

I'm 4 weeks lost op and I already love my results Dr Cortes is great at what he does. I would do it all over again wish I would've done it sooner.

curves needed show details curves needed
by brittany098 on Apr 7th, 2016

I was really self conscious with no shape and DR Cortes was able to give me the curves I have always desired. The staff was very informative and answered all my questions in a friendly and professional manner. Dr Cortes was amazing and I would recommend him to anyone who is unhappy with their current figure. Dr Cortes made me feel as ease from the moment I met him. I have had lipo done before and he is the first Dr that I felt completely comfortable with. He is a very caring, informative, and professional Dr I have worked with.

Butt Fat transfer show details Butt Fat transfer
by Val on Apr 4th, 2016

Dr. Cores did such a great job, his staff was very helpful with answering question. I love my results and the process was very smooth.

Mayra show details Mayra
by Mayra Tellez on Mar 27th, 2016

I am so happy, he did my breast reduction with small implants. I was little scared because I wanted smaller breasts but didn't know if they were going to look ok for my body, but he did an excellent job. minimum scar for me. As everyone the waiting was my biggest concern but for the results I have, I believe is worth the wait.

new me show details new me
by BB on Mar 26th, 2016

I'm happy that I got rid of the extra skin I had on my legs and my thighs are tighter. I have been waiting many years to fix it and now I will be ready to wear shorts this summer thanks.

by Anne Malagon on Mar 16th, 2016

Excellent is the word that I can use to describe Dc. Cortes and the staff

Tummy Tuck, wonder breast lift and lipo show details Tummy Tuck, wonder breast lift and lipo
by Me'Cheal Hicks on Mar 16th, 2016

Dr. Cortes is very educated in his field! Tummy tuck, wonder breast lift and lipo was performed on me! I love it! Completely different look! This procedure has boosted my confidence times 10.

Thigh lift and BBL show details Thigh lift and BBL
Mar 16th, 2016

Dr Cortes gets right to business no small talk, unless you have questions he will be in & out. He was always polite, I just personally feel he should have a better rapport with patients, it's obvious from the time spent with me & the office full of patients he's a very busy cosmetic surgeon, so I understand time is limited. He made it very clear the results that could be achieved with my procedures & also recommended a tummy tuck at some point for the best desired results. I had 2-3 pre op appts due to iron deficiency, my initial surgery date was cancelled, tho disappointing it was good to know Dr Cortes put my health 1st & was not going to take any risks just to complete another procedure. My biggest disappointment was the wait times, the average wait times were 2-3 hours. So far I'm pleased with my results at 5 1/2 weeks post op. We discussed lipo of my knees during my last pre op visit & I was marked for it right before surgery but I do not believe they were lipo as there was no bruises, discomfort or incisions, pre op paperwork advises not all areas discussed for lipo maybe treated so if I could do it differently I would have discussed my preferences in sequential order. Note: all his procedures are performed in a hospital with an overnight stay for monitoring, this made me more confident in his concern for his pt health. After surgery I did not see Dr Cortes during my hospital stay, I did not recieve any details of the procedure post op, such as the amount of fat removed/transferred successfully, total time of procedures, expected results achieved or not, unable to lipo my knees, if there were any issues unforeseen or not. I was discharged per his instructions to the nursing staff via text/email/phone. My 1st post op visit was 5 days after my procedures, I waited no longer than 20 mins before being called into the examination room however, my total wait & exam time in there was about 2 hours, my total time spent from arrival to leaving was about 3 hours. I was seen by members of the staff, during the visit 1 drain & my lipo stitches were removed & I received a garment to help shape & support my body post op; because of my thigh lift I was unable to get the garment with the butt out due to placement of my incisions, the garment I have is for pt with butt implants as it does put to much pressure on the butt but aids in support & shapes you. I did not see Dr Cortes however, I did see him in the parking lot on the way out & he did ask how I was doing & was very personable at that time. During my 2nd visit at 10 days post op, I waited approximately 1 hr & 45mins standing (due to BBL) before being called into the examination room. The office was filled with pre & post op patients, post op patients weren't given a priority as I would assume we should be, especially w/I the 1st few weeks after surgery. During the visit my other 2 drains were removed. I saw Dr Cortes during that visit, he checked my incisions & asked if I was taking all my meds as directed. My total time spent from arrival to leaving was about 2 1/2 hours. My 3rd visit at 17 days post op was much better, I waited about 30 mins before being called into the examination room, I saw Dr Cortes during that visit as well. My thigh lift stitches were removed & I was instructed to apply antibiotic ointment & cover an open wound & healing wounds with gauzes. During this visit I was only there a total of 1 hour & 30 mins, yay!! The best wait time thus far! I would also like to add I receive regular text messages from the nurse with post op instructions/expected progress or concerns at each phase. I have an issue with a portion of the payment that was due which is unresolved (I paid it) however, I'm not sure if this matter is a mathematical oversight on his staff or the lender, as I'm still trying to get clarification. I'm still not able to wear proper BBL garment due to thigh lift incisions healing in progress however, I'm shaping up nicely. My concern is will this delay effect my BBL results. Overall I would recommend Dr Cortes for his work, hopefully my last visit is a step in the right direction regards to wait times, but if not just be prepared for what will be a long wait time; block out 2-4 hours for the visits.

Best surgeon in Houston show details Best surgeon in Houston
by Kimberly johnson on Mar 14th, 2016

Dr. Cortes is the best. I went to him for just a consultation. After leaving my consultation he made me feel so good I could go anywhere else. His professionalism is emaculant. He's prompt with time and his knowledge on what fits you body frame. Let's not forget about his staff. From the receptionist to the nurses to the surgeon coordinator I can complain about nothing. If I were to have future surgeries I wouldn't consider know one else. Thanks Dr. Wilberto Cortes.

2 weeks post op BBL - Dr. Cortes Thank you! show details 2 weeks post op BBL - Dr. Cortes Thank you!
by Delmar89 on Mar 14th, 2016

Dr. Cortez has made me happy and I am satisfied with my results thus far. He is very confident in his work and an expert at what he does. His confidence really makes me comfortable, I am two weeks post op and so far I am doing well, look well and feel well! I can't wait to fully recover.

very happy! show details very happy!
Mar 9th, 2016

this was a decisions i had been thinking about for almost a year and i am glad i took it! I am very pleased with my result, lucky i haven't dealt with any complications!

by Heidi on Mar 9th, 2016

BEST DOCTOR IN HOUSTON!!! If your looking for a great surgeon and great results Dr.Cortes is the one you are looking for my surgery went really great and recovery also.He makes sure your healing properly from the beginning to the end!! Highly recommended him and his team.

So sexy show details So sexy
by The new me on Mar 9th, 2016

Dr Cortes was excellent he made my look n feel new all over again he is straight foward I love my new me, what I aprreciate was his honest opinion and his office explained everything he even came back n chilled with my husband and I and took pictures he is a boss at what he does. My husband is over me like no other 😃 Its worth every penny and you and others will be able to see your new you. Over All Very satisfied. 5 months out n im loving my BBL

The BEST in the Industry.. show details The BEST in the Industry..
by Allison C. on Mar 7th, 2016

Dr Cortes, is one of the most amazing cosmetic surgeons in the world. He is always listening, courteous, will remember your wants and will deliver you exactly what you have dreamed for. I am so very happy with working with him since 2013 on 2 different surgeries. I could never and will never trust another Dr with doing any work on me. His staff has always been so very helpful and can I just say they are some BEAUTIES! My follow up visits even after my surgery is always quick to get in, and he is always there ready to listen to any concerns. I could not ask for a better team to have worked with. Thank you so much!

I had a bbl show details I had a bbl
by Alexandria on Mar 7th, 2016

I'm absolutely in love with my bbl. I had one already before this and never noticed a difference. With Dr. Cortes I most certainly got what I paid for. His staff was great, the nurses at the hospital you stay in, were amazing ! ! I have already told a couple people who are wanting to set up consultations with him ! I would def come back to Cortes for future surgeries.

Mar 7th, 2016

I loved Dr. Cortes. He knew what he was doing and my results are amazing

Mar 5th, 2016

I have always been a fan of a well defined butt! This is what led me to consult with, and ultimately have my procedure done with Dr. Wilberto Cortes. After months of research and countless reviews, Dr. Cortes was my pick! The whole registration process, surgery, and post operation was a breeze because of his more than helpful staff. As they understood me well as an out of town patient traveling 5 hours. His staff was more than accommodating with my needs and went above and beyond to adjust to my hectic schedule. Dr. Cortes nailed it on my transformation and did the same with the staff he has. Definitely will be coming back in the near future for any new procedures!

Brazilian Butt Lift show details Brazilian Butt Lift
by NESE on Mar 3rd, 2016

Dr. Cortes is excellent... he paid close attention to what I wanted and told me what was realistic....his staff is the best....they made this journey an absolute ease....my results are great and they look very realistic

Tummy tuck show details Tummy tuck
by Black Diamond on Mar 2nd, 2016

Dr Cortes listened to what I wanted and surpassed my expectations. He informed me thoroughly what the expectations were before and after surgery. Thorough instructions before and after surgery. My body looks amazing. I receive compliments on a daily basis. He truly is the Hourglass doctor!!

Tummy tuck show details Tummy tuck
by ACL on Feb 24th, 2016

I have worked out most of my life and only to see the results in only my legs and I wanted to see a complete change in my body. I love the results. I'll be honest at first I was shocked at how different I looked and I wasn't sure if I was happy, but now I feel great and would totally recommend this to everyone. My sisters have both started looking into it now to have their procedures done because of how great the changes are. The doctor was very thorough with what to expect with the procedure and has been great through the whole experience.

Breast lift and Augmentation show details Breast lift and Augmentation
by Oralia_Silva on Feb 22nd, 2016

I was self conscience about my body for years and after my 4 child I decided to fix what I was uncomfortable with. I emailed Ashely and she was very helpful throughout my entire experience. From the beginning to after my procedure- which never once was I in pain- this was a great experience. I expected so much more in a bad way but instead I am thrilled and excited about this new part of my lifestyle. And because of the great experience I had with Dr. Cortes and his team- I can't wait to have my next procedure done!

BBL patient-great results show details BBL patient-great results
by Natasha V on Feb 20th, 2016

Overall great experience with Dr. Cortes. He delivered results beyond my expectations. His follow up care following the procedure (BBL) has been amazing. I would definitely go back in the future for other procedures.

I Never Thought show details I Never Thought
by Gayle Angel on Feb 17th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Cortes was exceptional! From my free consultation to my follow up after my tummy tuck/liposuction. The entire staff was very professional and friendly and extremely helpful. I never would've thought my body would ever look like it does, he is truly Dr. Hourglass, I feel good and look better than I have in my entire life. Dr. Wilberto Cortes is the best!I will refer everyone that's interested in having body contouring. Thanks Dr. Cortes!

by Ckepooh on Feb 17th, 2016

Overall a good experience. I love my results

by Lisa Michelle Jones on Feb 17th, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Wilberto Cortes. On surgery day when I had my Butt Lift, I felt so safe and secure when I saw his face. Initially I felt anxious, nervous and scared. However hearing all the other doctors speak so well if him, I began to be assured that all would be well. B

Excelente show details Excelente
by Marlene Quintanilla on Feb 17th, 2016

Siempre me atiende bien, me explica todo lo que necesito saber. Todo en la clínica son muy amables. Se lo recomiendo a todos no se van a arrepentir.

Satisfied with Dr. Cortes… show details Satisfied with Dr. Cortes…
by New New on Feb 16th, 2016

My overall experience with Dr. Cortes and his professional staff was awesome from the start. I love how attentive and honest he is, not to mention my results are more than I'd imagine they'll be. Hands down one of the best surgeons out there!!!

Be carful he botched up my procedures show details Be carful he botched up my procedures
Dec 14th, 2015

I got a revision of Tummy Tuck and was left with actual burn marks where the bovie tip was left in 3 separate places and a hematoma was found in the abdominal cavity because I had to do revision With another plastic surgeon because of his miracles He was supposed to make my legs look firmer and I was left with one hidden scar and the other literally down the front of my leg. These scars are supposed to be hidden on the inside of the thighs and when I asked him about this he replied he couldn't guarantee scar placement. I also had a complication where my right leg swelled up 3x the normal size and was afraid of blood clot complication and his staff told me to wait 3 weeks to come in and I said I can't this could be life threatening. My first post-op visit after surgery I had to stand because his waiting room was full and this was a day after surgery and wait for 3 hours over my appointment until my husband complained because of the consultants who fill his office at all times. Be aware as he has the same kind of reviews on other sites. I paid over 10k recently to fix his mistakes

I finally got my Tummy Tuck show details I finally got my Tummy Tuck
by S.H. on Nov 2nd, 2015

Dr. Cortes was very easy to talk to and he has a great personality which makes you feel at ease. He was able to answer all my questions and he made me feel comfortable. He has an amazing staff. Jane and Noel took very good care of me. One or both of them stopped by my room everyday and they called and texted me throughout everyday. They work extremely hard and they work a lot of hours everyday....all for the patients. I have to recognize them for their exceptional care because you can tell that they care about your well being. They also brought me coffee almost every morning and they also brought me food., even with their busy schedules. These gestures meant a lot to me because I was alone after my surgery and it definitely lifted my spirits. I just wished a had a little more interaction with Dr. Cortes.

Poor Office Staff show details Poor Office Staff
by D on Oct 30th, 2015

While the Dr. is good at what he does, he failed me with times of surgery, following up and bedside manner. His staff is below average and lack professionalism. They do not respond to emails and they do not call you back when they say they will. Not sure if this has anything to do with how my experience went but I was an out of town patient referral. The hospital registrar was lacking information and blames his "new staff"/"new location" to be unsatisfactory as well. I can only hope that Dr. Cortes continues to super exceed his skills because I greatly believe is staff can break him.

latina curves show details latina curves
by Ariana on Aug 29th, 2015

Dr Cortez Is a excellent dr. I love my brizilian butt and My curves. I highly recommend dr cortez. You get the result that you want.

by Tiffany on Jun 26th, 2015

Anytime I see my before pictures and the way how Dr. Cortes left me after my hourglass tummy tuck, the only regret I have is: why I didn't before? Of course, money:( All the stuff, beginning with Dr. Cortes's wife ( by the way, she is so beautiful and kind) were very professional, provided me with all the information before my surgery. I'm so happy because after my complete recuperation, I got exactly what Dr. Cortes promised me and now, I'm able to wear tight clothes that I never wear before ! I just love my new "hourglass" shape👙🎈 Besides, as I was out of town, the stuff guided me and facilitate me the name of a lady (Jane) that provides transportation, Accomodation and concierge services! It was great, she picked me at the airport and did all my transportation, her house is very pretty and her service, in general was outstanding! (Dr. Cortes's stuff has her phone number).

Jun 26th, 2015

Love my result!!!I would just like to start off by saying that your professionalism and courtesy go so far and beyond what I could have ever expected. When I first visited your office, the front office staff was very inviting and welcomed me with kind smiles. I was very nervous only because I was not sure what to expect, but you explained everything perfectly and in a language I could understand. I felt very comfortable and educated by the time I left my first appointment with you. After surgery, things only became better. You were the first doctor to come visit me the next morning in the hospital and reassured me that everything went smoothly with no complications. I had another follow-up in your office a few days later and as always, you and your staff met every expectation I had. Even when questions arose, if your staff couldn’t answer them for me, they directed me to your email and you were always very quick to respond and answered all my questions in detail. Thank you so much for all that you have helped me accomplish. Your work is so remarkable and your detail is extraordinary. I couldn’t have asked for a better doctor. I owe you a lifetime of thank your

Love my result!!! show details Love my result!!!
by Krystal on Jun 24th, 2015

Dr. Cortes is a professional Plastic Surgeon. He is super honest. I'm so glad to had my procedure with him. Love my result. If I need to have something else done I will go straight with Dr. Cortes. His result are the best in the whole world. No one else can offer you the best result and after care like Dr. Cortes and his staff. If you are planing to have a cosmetic procedure don't think twice to go with him. When I was looking for a Plastic Surgeon I searched for the best tummy tuck Plastic Surgeon, and I found his website call hourglasstummytuck I felt in love with his before and after pictures, videos and much more. I called his office and scheduled a consult. I had to wait 1 hour to be seen by him. But I have no regret. Love my hourglass body. Thanks Dr. Cortes and Staff!!!!! May God bless you!

May 7th, 2015

I'm happy with my op but he need to organized more the appointment book cause he always over book it's good to know that lot people visit him but sometimes takes 4 hrs waiting that's too much I'm been in his office 5 or 6 time and is always the same problem ... But other then that he is very good and the staff too

Mar 18th, 2015

He is a phenomenal MD! I got the results I wanted. Now my confidence is through the roof! He knows what he doing!

by bebe0613 on Jan 24th, 2015

Loving my results Dr. Cortes gave me those Latina curves I've always wanted

From gynecomastia to a successful procedure show details From gynecomastia to a successful procedure
by Josue Pereira on Apr 15th, 2014

Dr. Cortes and his staff have changed my life; I've dealt with gynecomastia since I was a teenager and lost all confidence in ever enjoying outdoor events to the point that I missed out on many valuable moments with family and friends. Now I feel extremely relieved and confident with my result and am looking forward to a positive outcome once I'm entirely healed. Dr. Cortes and his staff have taken great care of me and have been very caring with me. I will definitely recommend Dr. Cortes to family and friends.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Looking for a EXPERT Plastic Surgeon with integrity, and great bedside manners? show details Looking for a EXPERT Plastic Surgeon with integrity, and great bedside manners?
by Teresa Maxwell on Apr 1st, 2014

I had mommy makeover with fat grafting to the hips with Dr. Cortes. I must say I'm highly satisfied with the outcome of my procedures. I went from a saggy 40H bra cup size to a *VERY PERKY* DD cup size. My waist and hips use to be nearly the same size prior to surgery. Now, I have a dangerously curvy hourglass figure. My stomach used to be a apron that hung over and hid my lady part. Now, it is nearly flat, and I can see my vagina for the first time in 16 years! Dr.Cortes is a true perfectionist who far exceeds the call of duty with his patients. I required a little extra work, and do you know that he had me come into his office on a SUNDAY to do the procedure! He even came to the hotel in which I was staying with his nurse to check on me. Not to mention the uncountable texts and calls i have received post op to see how I'm doing. I'm looking forward to hiring Dr.Cortes in the near future for my other plastic surgery needs! I wouldn't consider letting anyone else touch my body! He is polite, patient, and good spirited.

Mark as Helpful  | 16 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Apr 1st, 2014

I had been doing my research on Dr. Cortes for two years before I decided to go with him. I had looked at several other doctors and his results based on pictures was far better then the other doctors I had been looking at. So I finally did my surgery with Dr. Cortes three months ago and I could not be any happier. He did an amazing job on me. I had a lot of extra skin due to having children and stretch marks, all of my saggy skin is gone and most of my stretch marks are gone to. At least the ones he told me could be removed. I loved how honest he was with me regarding my stretch marks and explaining the procedure to me. He answered all my questions and was very professional. I had to wait about 30 minutes for my appointments, but well worth the wait for such a talented Doctor. I can't wait for the summer sun to show off my new body. Thank you Dr. Cortes for your talented hands.

Mar 31st, 2014

Dr. Cortes is a very talented surgeon. I had a tummy tuck and and breast augmentation with a lift and it looks great. I have not worn a bikini in years. After three kids, I was like No way. After Dr. CORTES did my surgery, I went and tried on bikinis and all I could say was wow, is that me in that mirror. My stomach is flat, much smaller waist, and even have some hips now. And my breast look like I am 20 again. Dr. Cortes did an outstanding job, I am very pleased with my results and would recommend him to anybody who in thinking of doing a tummy tuck to go with Dr. Cortes. He truly understands the natural curves that a woman should have and he implements that into his tummy tuck procedure by doing the fat transfer to the hips and sculpting the body. No other plastic surgeon is doing this. If you want the best plastic surgeon for the tummy tuck then you need to go see Dr. CORTES. His staff is great too. Everyone is so caring. Thanks to Dr. Cortes and his staff. You have definitely changed my life

Loving the new me show details Loving the new me
by Lupita86 on Mar 31st, 2014

I have been doing my research on doctor cortes for months until I was finally convinced he was the surgeon for me. I after two kids my stomach looked horrible and no matter how much I worked out my stomach would never looked right...that's why I decided it was time for a tummy tuck....at first I was worried about the scar but now when I see how amazing i look the scar is not even an issue. It healed pretty good too...my confidence is up the roof.

TUMMY TUCK show details TUMMY TUCK
by REAL SELF on Mar 31st, 2014

If you are looking for a nice flat stomach, please go to another doctor! I had a tummy tuck with lipo and it was poorly done. My skin is still loose and jiggly. Not tight AT ALL! and my scar is a different story. Please look at realself.com to see pictures and info on actual patients.

Mark as Helpful  | 17 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Very Happy Patient show details Very Happy Patient
by Mother of 3 on Mar 11th, 2014

I have had 3 kids and was looking to change my body. I had a BBL with Dr. Cortes and he did an amazing job and I'm am beyond happy with the results. Everything looks good when I try it on. It's been about 3 months since I've had surgery and I feel great. The first week if you take your meds and follow doctors orders as far as walking around and drinking lots of water then you should feel fine. Dr. Cortes and his staff are very helpful and answered all my questions. I would recommend him to anybody.

Great Doctor & Medical Group show details Great Doctor & Medical Group
by Wilberto Cortes M.D. on Feb 14th, 2014

Great Doctor & Medical Group With all the process from the beginning until now.

implant removal show details implant removal
by tammy carnahan on Jan 23rd, 2014

The very best anyone can ask for..my dr.cortes is a super great dr.and his staff are great..luv ms.deanna ms.lucy..an janeris dr.cortes wife..very caring..and he does excellent work i will be back for bbl in oct.thx to all staff an dr.cortes

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Mitterhofer on Jan 13th, 2014

Hizo un trabajo fabuloso en la cirujia q me realizo, quede completamente satisfecha y contenta.

by newbodysoon on Jan 10th, 2014

I have yet to go to my consultation, so I am only going on my phone experience. That young lady who answers the phone is horrible. She is rude and sarcastic! I can only imagine what she is saying about the patients behind closed doors. Dr. Cortes needs to replace her, or she is single handedly going to ruin his business and reputation. I've heard great things about Dr. Cortes from a close friend, so I am going to give him a try.

the front desk lady show details the front desk lady
Dec 15th, 2013

Dr . cortes is an amazing surgeon !! I have done research on him for 3 years and all his reviews comback positive. Now the one lady in the staff that answers the phone a fairly young girl ,Its not Lucy ,Janiris, Or the girl who has a youtube video of her procedure of her self. I dont know her name but he needs to have her a house keeper because her costomer care skills are a pretty much zero.

Mark as Helpful  | 14 people found this helpful Report Abuse
The body I wanted show details The body I wanted
by Bredhead on Dec 7th, 2013

I loved Dr Cortes was honest and told me what he could do what he could not. I got Lipo on my stomach, hips, back and inner thighs and a fat transfer. The staff was awesome from beginning to end. I love Dr.Cortes he is worth every dollar! I regret nothing! He knows what he is doing, he truly has a gift!

Great Physician! show details Great Physician!
by Kalena J on Dec 5th, 2013

Doctor was experienced and competent in what he does. I am completely content and extremely happy with my result. Thanks Dr. Cortes.

Feliz de Mi cambio show details Feliz de Mi cambio
by Hilda on Nov 28th, 2013

Estoy muy feliz Por el profesionalismo y resultados de Mi aumento de busto. Realmente él DR. CORTEZ Y SU EQUIPO te hacen sentir confortable al tomar una decisión tan importante para Mi.

Best Surgeon Hands Down! show details Best Surgeon Hands Down!
by T.Shantel on Nov 22nd, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Cortez for any procedures, he is amazing and his work speaks for itself, you will not be disappointed!

Mommy Makeover show details Mommy Makeover
by K.M on Nov 18th, 2013

All i can say is that he did an amazing job on my breast and tummy tuck i will definitely be going back for other procedures soon...Thank you Dr. Cortes and staff for everything y'all have done for me!!

The best in Houston and beyoun show details The best in Houston and beyoun
by newme on Nov 18th, 2013

Dr Cortes is one gifted plastic surgeon. His results speak for themselve. Not only he is caring but also my results are superb. I had a high volume butt augmentation and also an hours glass tummy tuck and I look like a barbie. I notice people describing him that he is a horrible Dr. in this website. I just had to say that once you meet him you will realize right away this not who he is. Obviously this most be people trying to bring him down because they know he is the best. The fat transfer to hips gave me a nice hour glass shape and my belly is flat. He is not only a plastic surgeon but an amazing sculptor. Thank you Dr. Cortes!!!

Butt & lippo. show details Butt & lippo.
by PATRICIA BRANTES on Nov 16th, 2013

I traveled from Virginia to Texas Dr Cortes and his staff is absolutely amazing.

My new sexy abdomen show details My new sexy abdomen
by Sexyabdomen on Nov 15th, 2013

I just have to say WOW!!!. From the moment I met Dr. Cortes I knew he was the right plastic surgeon for me. He is very knowledgeable and understand the hourglass shape. He is like an internet celebrity. In realself everybody talks about him. He has the best surgical results. He is very famous for his butt augmentation procedures but his hourglass tummy tuck technique is what I was looking for. Every plastic surgeon that I visited showed me before and after pictures of flat bellies but square shape. Dr. Cortes is the only one with hour glass results. He is simply amazing.

Best tummy tuck in houston show details Best tummy tuck in houston
by Iamsexy on Nov 15th, 2013

Dr. Cortes is absolutely the best plastic surgeon in the USA. His hour glass tummy tuck technique is unique and nobody else is doing this technique. My body is soooooooooooo curvy. I am impress with how many patients are always waiting for him. He is very professional. He definitely has gifted hands. Go to his website rejuvenusaesthetics.com and you will be blown away. The only negative thing is that he needs to get more staff.

Bad staff show details Bad staff
by Anonymous on Nov 15th, 2013

I will be having surgery soon with De Cortes , why I decided to go with him was all the videos and many testimonies he has of his work ! I agree many patients look great BUT please be aware of the payment you have to make . I feel like the office is overwhelmed , they need more staff to handle calls and emails . I have never ever had to wait for a doctor office to call me , in fact thy didn't call me, I called them , it's very scary because although I never met Dr Cortes , I don't know what I'm getting myself into , if his staff is rude and you feel rushed over the phone , makes you not want to go through the surgery . However I already paid half the surgery why would I just walk away now . I really hope Dr Cortes is nothing like Lucy and Janiris . I truly believe they just need more personnel . I just want to get it over with and never speak to them again .

Mark as Helpful  | 16 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Very happy!!!! show details Very happy!!!!
by N.C. on Nov 7th, 2013

The day of my first appointment I was extremely scared. I had lots of questions and many mixed emotions. I had been to another doctor in the past for a breast augmentation also but I was not convinced and never went back. However with Dr.Cortes he offered his opinion and answered all my questions. Soon after seeing him I scheduled my procedure for the following week. The price was right, the timing felt right. Now after a month I'm very happy to have gone from a 36B to 36D. Thanks to Dr.Cortes and all his staff in making this possible....

Worst doctor ever!!!!!!!! Beware show details Worst doctor ever!!!!!!!! Beware
by Had to add a star in order to post on Nov 4th, 2013

I had surgery back in March, first of all when I went in I only wanted lipo that's it he suggested a small tummy tuck. I'm like okay doctor knows best right so after procedure I notice tummy tuck really didn't remove anything and above my scare below my belly button a like small belly formed like isn't the tummy tuck suppose to flatten the stomach. Every month I went he said it would go down. I didn't messages and all and nothing I still have the belly under my belly button. This doctor had the nerve to say well u just have to loose weight, and that he was going to send me the before pictures so I can notice the worst I looked yes he said that. I have his audio recordings saying this to me. First he said he would fix this and now that it's time to get fixed he said he can't since that is just the texture of my skin not fat. My friend also had procedure and when she complain about something hurting he said she was a drama queen realllllllllllly!!!!!!! He is cheap but it's not worth it. I should have went to my original doctor who is soooooooooooo much professional dr Newell I went to him years I thought I would try someone new big mistake

One happy lady show details One happy lady
by Mily on Sep 6th, 2013

One of the best Doctors .. Thanks for everything I love my new look new BOOOOTY...

GREAT WORK!! show details GREAT WORK!!
by Kemsha Collins on Jul 29th, 2013

I love my new, curvy body... it changed my life completely... it is so easy for me to shop now. I love my small waist and my shapely formed buttock. Thanksssssss to Dr. Cortes and Staff!!!! ;-)

Great Dr. & Office Staff show details Great Dr. & Office Staff
by Mommy2355 on Jul 22nd, 2013

Dr. Cortes was a wonderful dr.!! I am so happy i went with him instead of someone else i was looking into. He made both my husband and I very comfortable and reassured us both that we would be happy with the results! He was absolutely right!! He never rushed me out of the office, he answered all of my questions and didnt seem irritated when i pulled out my notebook full of questions. He also has a nurse, Deanna, and she has been great as well. She is so nice and knows alot about the procedure. If he is not around for a question, i definitely do not mind asking her, she is great! This has been the best gift i have ever given myself and i am so thrilled to have a wonderful dr. like Dr. Cortes!

Best Dr in Houston show details Best Dr in Houston
Jul 17th, 2013

The best at what he does!

excellent show details excellent
Jul 17th, 2013

Dr. Cortez and staff was excellent and continues to be. Dr. Cortez took the time to explain, in detail, the procedure for a Brazilian butt lift. I left the consultation confident with my choice. He gave me a final opportunity to help with final decision making and re-explained everything. He impressed me the most when he took the time to call me during non-working hours to make sure I was doing and feeling ok. He visited with me the next morning before he checked into his office. I have to say my results were more than what I expected and I am very happy with my new body. Dr. Cortez has a eye for detail and confident in his work.

Great Results on Tummy Tuck show details Great Results on Tummy Tuck
by Kmama on Jul 13th, 2013

I chose Dr. Cortes because he does what few plastic surgeons are willing to do. He focuses on body aesthetics, not just repairing muscle and taking off skin to make the tummy flat. He sculpts the body to not only make you flat but also curvy. What woman doesn't want that?? I suspect that other surgeons don't do this because they either aren't confident in their ability to have a good outcome or simply want to make more money by making you come back for more surgeries. It's not uncommon for someone that has had a tummy tuck needing to return to their plastic surgeon to lipo areas that could have been addressed with their first surgery. This is not the case with Dr. Cortes. His "hourglass tummy tuck" technique gets it all done. He is a surgical artist. His staff is great too! You won't be disappointed and will be challenged to find poor reviews regarding his work, if any. I'm still in recovery but he has changed my body to better than it was before kids. If I had the option of doing a brazilian butt lift, I would return to Dr. Cortes - no doubt. From speaking to other patients in his waiting room, he seems to be an expert in that too. They travel in from all over to see him. I would recommend Dr. Cortes without reservation.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Latonya on Jul 12th, 2013

Dr Cortes, was excellent! I'm very pleased with my BBL

BBL Procedure show details BBL Procedure
by Los Angeles Patient on Jul 12th, 2013

Doctor, staff, and hospital are all attentive, kind, knowledgable, and comforting. Great experience overall and highly recommended!

Very happy show details Very happy
by Steph on Jul 11th, 2013

I had breasts augmentation. Doctor Cortez was very professional and took his time with me and answered all my questions. Tha staff was very nice. I loved the results and would definitely recommend dr. Cortez to anyone interested on a procedure. Thank you so much!

Brazilian Butt Lift show details Brazilian Butt Lift
by Mariel V on Jul 11th, 2013

I got the brazilian butt lift with Dr. Cortes and he exceeded my expectations...him and his staff explained everything about my procedure and answered all my questions. They are very good at calling you back to follow up with you after surgery too. I love my hourglass shape its amazing!! i never thought my body could look like this...all the attention i get is crazy too!!! I would choose Dr. Cortes all over again. Now im thinking of doing my breast with Dr. Cortes.

Be aware show details Be aware
Jun 20th, 2013

My wife went to Dr.cortez for a Brazilian butt lift. Thinking he would do a good job considering how much experience he has and all the good reviews. However that proved nothing to this day she has what appears to be blood cloght on her right glute due to bad circulation. Also her right glute is much bigger than the left its not even close. In the beginning he said it was just because of the swelling and in a couple months it would even out its been a year and a half now and still same results. He also said he would fix anything wrong but now literally ignores us and try's to make us pay another 9,500 to redo a surgery that he screwed up. Well you were warned good luck.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Fantastic Surgeon!!! show details Fantastic Surgeon!!!
by Maria.R on Jan 26th, 2013

Dr. Cortes is a fantastic plastic surgeon & I am very happy with the outcome of my scarfs reconstruction & tummy tuck. I love the way my body looks now.

Brazillian butt,implants show details Brazillian butt,implants
Oct 1st, 2012

I am so happy with my amazing results.Dr.Cortes's integrity is the essence of everything succesful,he will emphasize in perfection.My reshaping is a remarkable piece of art.He is a professional with gifted hands that give extraordinary results.I have been using a plastic surgeon in Corpus Christi.Tx.for several procedures, but now Dr. Cortes is my surgeon and will highly recommend him, as he was recommended to me.

lauren h show details lauren h
Sep 20th, 2012

I went to Dr. Cortes for a breast reduction, and I can say that I am extremely satisfied with my outcome. The thing I was worried most about for the surgery in general was the "anchor " scar. Well, Dr. Cortes doesn't make the anchor scar in his surgery. I knew immediately I had to do the surgery with him. The thing that I am satisfied most with the surgery is the shape of the breasts. It's like I have implants! This surgery has completely changed my life and I am pain free!

Actually Listens show details Actually Listens
Aug 30th, 2012

If you are looking for a Dr. that has talent,cares and listens, you are on the right path. Dr. Cortes is fabulous!!!! I highly recommend him to everyone that is interested in having cosmetic surgery done,can't go wrong....results are amazing!!!

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
Aug 17th, 2012

I researched for a doctor about 6 months it's hard to make a decision like this. After consulting with Dr. Cortes my mind was made up that I had chosen the right doctor for my surgery. I was very nervous about this surgery but he and his staff put me at ease. His staff is very helpful and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone.

Breast Augmentation and Lipo show details Breast Augmentation and Lipo
Aug 14th, 2012

If you have been considering a cosmetic procedure, I would definitely recomment Dr. Cortes and his staff. They make you feel so comfortable from your first visit all the way thru your recovery. I never felt like I was just a patient. I feel like a member of the family. My friends and family have said how great I look and I FEEL GREAT! I am proud of my new look and I have Dr. Cortes to thank for it.

Jul 18th, 2012

I am very happy with Dr Cortes he is the best Dr... The results was more than I was expecting.Dr. Cortes and his staff all have been wonderful. He did a good job I am very happy and satisfied with the results of my surgery.I would definitely recommend Dr. Cortes

Apr 18th, 2012

I'm very happy with the results he did an excellent job.

by Happy mommy of 3 on Mar 9th, 2012

Dr. Cortes is very attentive and professional!

Feb 28th, 2012

The Dr. cortes is a very good Dr. i'm very happy with my tomy track, i'm look more sexy. thanks too dr. cortes

Very Happy!! show details Very Happy!!
Feb 16th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr. Cortes if you are planning to improve your look. He is extremely knowledgable and skilled. His attentiveness to detail is evident in the results and the follow up attention is above my expectations. Even almost a year after the procedure he continues to show concern questions and excitement for my results. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

breast augmentation show details breast augmentation
by Maria Gonzalez - Houston on Feb 15th, 2012

Dr.Cortes <<made my dream a reality>> He did a good job I am very happy and satisfied with the results of my breast augmentation because they look very natural, also the doctor and his staff made me feel very confident and sure I was in good hands:)

Feb 12th, 2012

Dr.wilberto is an excellent plastic surgeon !!!!!!!

Great Job Dr Cortes show details Great Job Dr Cortes
Jan 27th, 2012

I am very happy with Dr Cortes he is the best Dr ever. I was so scared but he made me feel better. I am only 19 and he made sure i was happy with his job and most important felt safe thanks Dr.

Very Happy! show details Very Happy!
Jan 23rd, 2012

I am very pleased with the procedure that Dr. Cortes performed. The results was more than I was expecting. Dr. Cortes and his staff all have been wonderful. I have recommended Dr. Cortes to relatives.

by - Sandra on Jan 23rd, 2012

All I can say about this doctor is he is a great surgeon. I like that he left the scar hardly visible. So , if you want to get surgery on anything , he's the one you would want to go to.

excellent surgeon show details excellent surgeon
by elizabeth m. on Jan 16th, 2012

My mother recommended Dr. Cortes to me. Dr. Cortes had done her tummy tuck an she was very happy and liked him so much, I chose him to do mine. He is an artist at his profession and he and his staff are very helpful and reassuring. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction and am thrilled with the results and have recommended him to all my friends.

Truly and amazingly skillful surgeon show details Truly and amazingly skillful surgeon
by Norbis Bustos on Jan 11th, 2012

Since a few years back I had wished and planned to proceed with a Breast lift. After the birth of my three children I began to do some research including on the web,consulted with and visited some plastic surgeons. None inspired within me the trust and confidence that ultimately led to my decision. Yhat is until I found Dr.Corte's website. Dr.Corte's "before and after" photo gallery gave me the "push" to go and consult with him.Dr.Cortes and his office team answered patiently all of my questions and doubts. My husban and I are very pleased with the results. He did an oustanding, excellent procedure. I must to say that I now feel so much more confident and sure of myself, thanks to the skill of Dr.Cortes. If in the future I would require or needed any other plastic surgery I would not hesitate to place my full trust in his hands..

by Erika r on Dec 23rd, 2011

I m more than , grateful to Dr Cortes for having my breat surgery ,I'm happy with the results ,thank you very much Dr Cortes

Best Dr EVER! 35 to 26 waist! show details Best Dr EVER! 35 to 26 waist!
Dec 22nd, 2011

Professional, took time to help me and answer all my questions. Dr Cortes did a butt lift and Lipo. I went from a 35 inch waist to 26 inch. Love my new body. Have a great butt now. His staff is great and always ready to assist you. He was wonderful in his follow-up's and always a phone call away. He address all my concerns and always made me feel comfortable. His office is clean and comfortable. I would always use him for all my needs cause he changed my life.

hello show details hello
by Aracely Martinez on Dec 7th, 2011

thank you for everything i am very happy with my results can ask for a better doctor very professional and kind i love my new look thanks to you

Great surgeon!!! show details Great surgeon!!!
Dec 6th, 2011

thank you Dr. Cortes!I'm so happy with my body, thank's Dr. Cortes. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome Surgeon!!! show details Awesome Surgeon!!!
Dec 6th, 2011

Doctor Cortes is an amazing surgeon. I had suffered a nightmare experience with my first tummy tuck (and another doctor)and Dr. Cortes jumped right in and changed my life around. Not only did he fix the scar of the initial TT, he made me feel comfortable by caring not only about how I wanted to look but how I felt and was always sure to ease any insecurities I felt. Dr. Cortes is an artist!...Words cannot describe how great I feel!! For the first time in my life I look in the mirror and do a double take. Is that me? Yes it is!! Thank you Dr. Cortes!

My Houston Plastic Surgeon!!!! show details My Houston Plastic Surgeon!!!!
Jul 13th, 2011

I feel a new women after my surgery with Dr. Cortes. I had a Mommy makeover!! I look great, I love a body, I feel sexy and hot!!!! Dr. Cortes is amazing. If you are looking for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon I recommend to visit Dr. Cortes. You never will find better than him. Let me tell you, Dr. Cortes and his staff are wonderful!!!

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
May 14th, 2011

I think that Dr. Cortes is amazing. He is very gentle, caring and truly knows how to make you feel comfortable. He has a eye for making women look their best. I would recommend him highly.

my hero show details my hero
Jan 12th, 2011

I LOVE THIS DOCTOR!!! I can not stress enough how amazing he is, from his bedside manner to his great attention to detail. After a long battle with weight I finally got on the treadmill and off my bum and lost 100 lbs in a year!! It is the most amazing feeling in the world but when I looked in the mirror the only thing I could see was lots of skin and a mis-shapen body. I went to Dr. Cortes in search of a body that looked like a womans, an hour glass shape. I was not looking for a miracle just to be happy and not only did he give me that but so much more. I feel amazing and look that way to. He went above and beyond my expectations. I can never fully explain my happiness or my thankfulness I started the change and he met me halfway. DR. Cortes did a tummy tuck for me and it was the best decision I have ever made. He is the doctor for you just like he was the one for me!!

Jul 31st, 2009

He is best plastic surgeon... I love my butt!!!!!!!!

by Cindy Jones on Apr 23rd, 2009