A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilbur Bobila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilbur Bobila is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbur Bobila, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobila graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bobila has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilbur Carino Bobila MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wilbur C. Bobila practice?
- Dr. Wilbur Bobila has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilbur Bobila practices Surgery near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Surgeons.