Dr. Wilbur Joseph Boike MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Psychiatry.
Learn more about Dr. Wilbur Boike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilbur Boike is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbur Boike, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Boike graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Boike has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boike accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 31 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wilbur J. Boike practice?
Dr. Wilbur Boike practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Psychiatry near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI.
See Grand Blanc Neurologists, Grand Blanc Physiatrists, and Grand Blanc Psychiatrists.