A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilbur Boike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilbur Boike is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbur Boike, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Boike graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Boike has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boike accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 31 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wilbur J. Boike practice?
Dr. Wilbur Boike practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Psychiatry near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI.
See Grand Blanc Neurologists, Grand Blanc Physiatrists, and Grand Blanc Psychiatrists.