A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilbur Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbur Franklin, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franklin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wilbur A. Franklin practice?
Dr. Wilbur Franklin practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology, and Dermatopathology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Pathologists and Aurora Dermatologists.