A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilbur Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbur Franklin, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilbur Alan Franklin MD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wilbur A. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Wilbur Franklin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wilbur Franklin practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Pathologists.