Dr. Wilbur Hah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 23rd, 2016
Removal of larger saline implants 650cc, replace with smaller saline implants 450cc Moderate Plus
This has been a wonderful experience and the best decision I have ever made. Completely thrilled with my results. Would highly recommend Dr. Hah.

September 16th, 2016
Breast augmentation
I had an amazing experience with dr. Hah. I'm 5'5 and I got 450 moderate plus sub muscular saline implants through the hidden armpit incision. Dr. Hah is really personable and funny. He answered any questions I had and he has great follow ups to check on you. He checks on you through the next year to make sure your implants are falling into place like they're supposed to and checking your incisions. I will definitely be going back to him whenever I get my boobs redone around 10-12 years later down the road.

August 3rd, 2016
I couldn't of asked for a better Doctor! He exceeded my expectations! I'm beyond happy with my Breast augmentation!!!! 👍

June 1st, 2016
Wonderful all around
I'm 5'1" and had transaxillary 480m+ saline implants placed submuscular. I'm more than happy with my experience and results. Already happily wearing a bikini at the beach at 6 months post op! The staff and Dr are wonderful and i couldn't have dreamed for anything better!

May 6th, 2016
Dr. Hah is very thorough and his staff is very nice and helpful. Great experience.

March 17th, 2016
exceptional from start to end
Dr. Hah and staff are wonderful, they are very professional and office friendly. From the day that I requested feedback on his website and received a call to set up a consultation appointment to currently, I can honestly say it has been a smooth and wonderful experience. I am 5'5 and weigh128lbs. I had a transaxillary(hidden armpit incision) with 400HP silicone implants with submuscular placement. I am 1 month a 2 weeks out and I feel awesome and although the implants have not completely dropped, I already love the results. They are so natural looking just as I wanted. Thanks to Dr. Hah and his staff!

January 11th, 2016
Extended tummy tuck with muscle repair, with 162 lb weight loss, and augmentation with lift
Dr.hah takes his time you never feel rushed! I am now able to shop at any store as well as share clothes with my daughter .

December 17th, 2015
Breast augmentation/lips
Omg!! Dr.hah is amazing. I had breast augmentation and I was back to work the next, I had minimal to no pain.. My breast look amazing. I also had my lips done had some injection fillers and they also look amazing.. I love Dr.Hah. I want thank Dr. Hah and amazing his amazing staff!!

December 1st, 2015
Breast augmentation Submuscular, with hidden armpit incision, 480moderate plus, saline, 5'1"
Dr and staff are the best! All my questions and concerns were answered and eased every step of the way. Recovery couldn't have been made any easier. Everyone is extremely nice and great attitude towards myself and my husband when he was in the office as well!

November 29th, 2015
Breast lift with augmentation
I went in to Dr. Hah at 5'1 and weighing 122lbs expecting to get a breast augmentation to help fill in my breasts after breastfeeding three children and losing over 40 lbs. Dr. Hah suggested that I should get a breast lift as well and I'm so thankful he did. I ended up getting a simultaneous breast augmentation with breast lift, 350HP saline implants, submuscular position. My biggest concern with having this procedure was the scaring. I barely notice where the stiches were and there is little to no scaring!! It is truly a life changer for me. I can wear strapless tops and don't have to bother with all the pushup bras. The confidence that is has given me is priceless. I'm so glad Dr. Hah talked me into the breast lift because I don't think I would be as happy with my procedure without it. He listened to me and understood everything that I wanted. I would recommend him to anyone who is thinking of any cosmetic surgery.

October 29th, 2015
Vaser liposculpture of tummy and midback with brazilian buttock lift
Vaser liposculpture of tummy and midback with brazilian buttock lift - Recovery time was minimal. My family and myself traveled to Disney (7) days after procedure for week long vacation. I would highly recommend Dr Hah and his staff.

October 14th, 2015
FINALLY DID IT.
I have been wanting a breast enhancement for the past 6 years. I have been afraid of the surgery process and the healing process. Dr. Hah's office was very welcoming and very kind (even with my 100 questions). The surgery went great and the healing process was very minimal. Thank you to Dr. Hah's office for making my experience so great. I am so glad I finally had the surgery but I could not have done it without the support of Dr. Hah and his staff.