Learn more about Dr. Wilbur Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilbur Howard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Howard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbur Howard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Ovulation Induction
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Howard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilbur F Dub Howard MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Wilbur F. Howard practice?
- Dr. Wilbur Howard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wilbur Howard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Carrollton Endocrinologists.