Learn more about Dr. Wilbur Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilbur Howard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Howard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbur Howard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Ovulation Induction
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Howard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilbur F Dub Howard MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Wilbur F. Howard practice?
- Dr. Wilbur Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilbur Howard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Carrollton Endocrinologists.