A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Wilbur Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilbur Howard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbur Howard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Ovulation Induction
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Howard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wilbur F. Howard practice?
Dr. Wilbur Howard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.