Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Northeast Carrollton
4323 N Josey Ln
Ste 206
Carrollton, TX 75010
972-394-3699
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Twenty years and counting  |  show details
by Diane Valek on Feb 18th, 2013

Dr, Howard has held my hand when I cried so hard I couldn't say my name, fixed my hormones levels and helped me become okay. Thank you for taking time to listen and hear me.

|  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

I have been struggling with maybe female problems, PCOS being a big one. This Dr Howard would get so frustrated with me when i didnt understand what he was explaining/doing. it was like he didnt have time for me or care. and then when we were setting up for my cycle to try to get pregnant he would forget to tell me to do something that was a major key to the process!!! and he would get annoyed with me for not understanding when he never told me and the key points in the first place.-wasted my time. i did not feel welcome in his office, i felt like i was there so he could go on vacation month,(pay he ticket). i didnt feel like he wanted me there or cared to help me get pregnant and take time to help me in whatever way he could.-what a waste!

|  This man should be banned from practicing medicine  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2008

1. Senile 2. Rude and controlling with no respect for the patient 3. Ignorant like he has not opened a medical journal in the last 20 years 4. Racist