Learn more about Dr. Wilbur Kukes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilbur Kukes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kukes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kukes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbur Kukes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kukes graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Kukes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hosp -Main Campus, Bellingham, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilbur Leroy Kukes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wilbur L. Kukes practice?
- Dr. Wilbur Kukes has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilbur Kukes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Orthopedic Surgeons.