Learn more about Dr. Wilbur Kukes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kukes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kukes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbur Kukes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kukes graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Kukes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hosp -Main Campus, Bellingham, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilbur Leroy Kukes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wilbur L. Kukes practice?
- Dr. Wilbur Kukes has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilbur Kukes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Surgeons.