Dr. Wilbur Kuo, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner, Internist, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

by Frank Rodgers on Mar 29th, 2016

I am a 68 year old man. Dr. Kuo is the best Primary Care Doctor I have ever had. I traveled from Frederick, Md to see him (over 30 miles). Now I will travel to Sykesville, regardless of the distance. Highly, highly recommend him

Oct 29th, 2014

My husband and myself have been treated on a regular basis and acute illnesses. Dr. Kuo was thorough in his examination and tyesting and treatment including hospital and nursing asssisted home infusions, etc. He actually listens to us.

Dr. Kuo is Fantastic; staff has gone downhill-practice outgrowing itself show details Dr. Kuo is Fantastic; staff has gone downhill-practice outgrowing itself
Feb 4th, 2013

I've referred many friends to Dr. Kuo. I'v been going to him for over 10 years and am very happy with the service he provides. He is a great doctor, I trust him and he does take the time to talk to me and answer all my questions. I have not been as happy with the staff and office service, however. The office overall has decreased in quality the past couple years. I think they are just getting too busy and outgrowing their office. It's almost impossible to get through to talk to someone "live." I have to leave a message and they don't always follow up. As well, I don't feel they actually listen to the whole messages I leave as only the first thing I say is ever addressed. Last time I called to have a prescription filled, it took 2 days and the dosage on my prescription was incorrect.

Doctor's Response

I am leaving my current group practice and moving to a new office to set up a solo practice. I will hire my own staff and will definitely ensure that they provide cordial, timely, and accurate service.