A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilbur Reschly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbur Reschly, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Reschly graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reschly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilbur Roy Reschly MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Wilbur R. Reschly practice?
- Dr. Wilbur Reschly has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilbur Reschly practices Dermatology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Dermatologists.