Obstetricians & Gynecologists

3 Shircliff Way
Ste 358
Jacksonville, FL 32204
904-493-2229
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Mar 25th, 2014

I had a horrible experience going to this doctor! He exposed my breasts and lower area at the same time. While his hands were on my breasts suppose to be doing an examine, he was staring down at my private area the whole time. He is an extremely unprofessional and discriminative person. He is judgmental and rude! Please do not take your daughter to this jerk because not long after my encounter with him, I was in the ER and over heard the nurses talking about him too. They were saying how uncomfortable he made them.

by Jennifer on Sep 6th, 2013

Dr. Simpson is absolutely fantastic. I have been his patient for 23 yrs. he delivered 2 of my children. He is caring, understanding, kind & funny. He isn't always in a hurry, but spends time and answers all questions. He performed my hysterectomy as well as a couple other surgeries. I love him to pieces & if I ever moved away, I'd plan vacation around my appointments.

|  Awesome doctor!  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2012

Been seeing him since 1988 and he is very professional and courteous. But most of all compassionate. AS far as the comment left by the young lady from Baker County goes, maybe it is because Baker County has more teen pregnancies and more sexually active teens than any other county in the state. It is ridiculous and it seems that a huge number of teens from that county are quite proud of that fact. I know because I live very near there and know quite a few young ladies from Baker County and they will attest to those facts. Grow up and be a lady and stop acting like a two year old.

Feb 28th, 2012

Dr. Simpson has been my physician for over 20-years. He has always been very professiional, as well as friendly and encouraging. I trust his judgment.

|  Very good physician  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

Dr. Simpson recently performed a total abdominal hysterectomy on me in March 2011. He made me feel very at ease and explained the procedure and the benefits as well as the risks involved. I like his bedside manner-he is professional, yet can still make me laugh. I had a pleasant experience with Dr. Simpson and will return to see him again for any future gynecological needs I may have.

May 17th, 2010

dr. simpson is a jerk and there is no reason for a man as old as jesus to be looking at womens privet parts all day. He is very judgmental towards high school aged girls and in baker county thats not a good thing to be.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2010

I especially like that his wife is his nurse and right there with you. She'll speak up and let him know when he needs to step up.