A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilbur Sine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilbur Sine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbur Sine, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sine graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Sine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monongalia County General Hospital
- Monongalia General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilbur Zinn Sine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wilbur Z. Sine practice?
- Dr. Wilbur Sine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wilbur Sine practices Psychiatry and Family Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Psychiatrists and Morgantown Primary Care Doctors.