Learn more about Dr. Wilbur Sine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilbur Sine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sine
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbur Sine, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sine graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Sine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monongalia County General Hospital
- Monongalia General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilbur Zinn Sine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wilbur Z. Sine practice?
- Dr. Wilbur Sine has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilbur Sine practices Psychiatry and Family Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Psychiatrists and Morgantown Family Physicians.