A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilbur Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbur Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilbur Lazear Smith MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wilbur L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Wilbur Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wilbur Smith practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Radiologists.