Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wilbur Smith
Dr. Wilbur Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with another office in Southfield, MI. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Smith is affiliated with DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan, Hutzel Women's Hospital and Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Wilbur Smith has the following 4 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Wilbur Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Montida Veeravigrom
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi
Dr. Amrish Jain
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi13
Dr. Kalavathy Srinivasan
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi40