A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilbur Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilbur Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilbur Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilbur Smith MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wilbur Smith practice?
- Dr. Wilbur Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wilbur Smith practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Radiologists.