Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wilbur Strader III
Dr. Wilbur Strader III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with another office in El Paso, TX. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Strader is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center, Providence Memorial Hospital and Sierra Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Wilbur Strader III has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Wilbur Strader III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Amir Khan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi31
Dr. Edward Michelson
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi35
Dr. James Joseph
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi7