A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilbur Wiliams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiliams
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiliams graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Wiliams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Big Spring
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilbur Lee Wiliams MD is a male Pathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Wilbur L. Wiliams practice?
- Dr. Wilbur Wiliams has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilbur Wiliams practices Pathology near Big Spring, TX.
See Big Spring Pathologists.