A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilder Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilder Little is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilder Little, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Little has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilder Glover Little MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wilder G. Little practice?
- Dr. Wilder Little has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wilder Little practices Urology near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Roswell Urologists.