Overall Review

2.8

March 1st, 2012
Dr. Little's office runs very efficiently. I was actually seen before my appointment time. Dr. Little diagnosed my problem, prescribed treatment and explained everything so that I could understand.

February 22nd, 2011
What a shameful experience...
After much decision making and a couple of recommendations from friends, my husband and I decided to go with Dr. Little to have a vasectomy done. The experience was as miserable as it gets. I have NEVER been to a Dr. With a worse bedside manner. He was the most uncaring person I have ever delt with. He did not listen to any of our concerns and as a result, my husband was absolutely tortured when he was forced to endure the procedure when the local anesthetic did not work! When my husband told the Dr that he was feeling him being cut on, he was told... " oh that's ok. It will be over soon" who the heck does something like that? Whe The Dr started the procedure on the other side, my husband actually felt is skin tearing! No patient should have to endure such and experience! Please be warned before making an appointment. There are to many other choices out there. Don't make the mistake that we made buy accepting that this Dr is competent so you should just get this over with because you are to uncomfortable to look elsewhere.

December 1st, 2010
After accurately diagnosing me with T1bG3 bladder cancer, he chided me for learning too much about my condition and about the possibility of my become overly anxious. He is technically competent; however, we simply did not agree on a proactive approach to patient knowledge. I now know that knowledge is essential in knowing the right decisions for treatment were made for and by me.